Starting your account over from scratch requests
2008.May.12, 01:33 AM

i'll buy them stats. 10 bucks per level in END Smile
2008.May.12, 01:34 AM

Sell them back to the game. $25,000 a stat point or something.
2008.May.12, 01:43 AM

I can understand in some way why players at the top would get bored and want to restart.They like the game and have invested heavily into it but are getting bored as hell with no competition and 8 days solid training for 1 stat increase.

They like being a warrior and getting stuck in but all they do is sort out other's issues and it not the same for them anymore,being so succesful has made the game dull now.Whilst others are in constant pvp bloodbath's and they dont have any of that anymore.

They liked the smack talk between rivals at low levels and miss getting there revenge now.Also when you have invested zillions in to a game you would like the option to enjoy it all over again.If you buy a $5000 car and get bored of it after a year you sell it on.take a loss and buy another car.It would not be my choice as i havent got bored yet.But for some it must be an option if it is done fairly.

Everyone is different.Not all will say ive trained 12 hours everyday and i lose everything.Some will think it a sacrifice worth giving if it makes them enjoy the game again.
2008.May.12, 01:55 AM

i guess maybe its the players who are still right in the thick of competition, but are making no gains. which sux.

go inactive for a month then come back. theres your new competition Smile
2008.May.12, 02:05 AM

Everyone is different.Id never change but some would want to.It dont bother me in the slightest, its there call.If zen decides she has the time and wants to implement this go for it.
2008.May.12, 02:33 AM

waste of time IMO
2008.May.12, 02:36 AM

yea but i can understand why some people would restart.... they could get all there stats to lvl 20 before there even lvl 10 lol... that could be one of the good reasons to restart lol
2008.May.12, 02:41 AM

I say just work on that now then. Yes, it would be cool to be that super strong level 10...but you can still work to reach that at whatever level you are. Stop PvPing and work gym only.
2008.May.12, 02:46 AM

yea well.... u still can do it now.... but it seems easyer to lvl ur stats up when ur a lower lvl b/c u can just lvl them right up to like 20 then u can stop lvlinng stats and just lvl up heapz.... lol
2008.May.12, 02:46 AM

i dont think anyone else is looking at the other side to this:

what if restarting does become somewhat common? Many of the top players will become automatically inactive. and while that would seem cool to begin with, competition would run short, and then who would be left to fight?

i know this is an extreme case, but if the idea actually caught on, it could damage some aspects of the game, including levelling and competition.