Starting your account over from scratch requests
2008.May.11, 10:21 PM

BTW what is the top out lvl
2008.May.11, 10:21 PM

top level you can possibly reach is 999

so far, 5 people have reached it in spirit, none have reached it in body
2008.May.11, 10:23 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i think restarts should only be allowed for people who get hit online for $10

once you get online hit for that little, i think you've hit bottom

i think people that are #2 overall Military, eventhough they never use CPs and arent level 10 yet should re-start. the depression and embarassement one would feel is def worth just starting over.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.May.11, 10:24 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:top level you can possibly reach is 999

LOL

There is no limit. But perhaps if you reach level 100 you get a rebirth and earn double everything for your next life (hp, ap, energy each level). Just a thought.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.11, 10:27 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:i think restarts should only be allowed for people who get hit online for $10

once you get online hit for that little, i think you've hit bottom

i think people that are #2 overall Military, eventhough they never use CPs and arent level 10 yet should re-start. the depression and embarassement one would feel is def worth just starting over.

funny story, if my memory serves correctly, that #2 person will be #1 soon Smile and funny how that embarassment only lasts 2-3 days at a time, but the victory lasts a lifetime

zenith Wrote:

LOL

There is no limit. But perhaps if you reach level 100 you get a rebirth and earn double everything for your next life (hp, ap, energy each level). Just a thought.

i believe this idea was tossed around for level 50, but wouldnt level 100 be a little bit of an achievement for receiving this? by that time, would you really wana start over? Biggrin 3-4 years of work, then start over LAWL Smile

although, it might be REALLY cool. once you hit level 50, youll be as strong as when you were level 100

maybe keep all the same stats and start over? kind of like a restart, but the only thing that changes is your level, and you get double of everything... i would actually be ok with that!
2008.May.11, 10:37 PM

I think people are overlooking those who have asked to restart because they had more fun climbing the ladder rather than being powerful. I could just individually restart them and that would be that. But we have a strict rule on multis, and this is a grey area.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.11, 10:38 PM

OMG are those ppl nuts?

While I understand that some ppl may feel they deserve a restart, I think Zen and Err's time is better spent continuing to develope this game.

I admit I've often wished that what I know now I knew when I started but never in a million yrs would i consider going in reverse.

Still Zen if you feel you dont have enuff on your plate maybe you should cater to those few who feel they need another try at AL.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.11, 10:58 PM

Someone actually want to restart?

I would only think of one person, Carlweather. He wouldn't even play a normal game now.
2008.May.11, 11:08 PM

i think if you restart you should get a permanent tag ® on your name that shows youre a restart, just like the scarlet letter

basically because if you do this, youre a dirty whore
2008.May.11, 11:11 PM

zenith Wrote:

LOL

really? lol time to lvl up! but i bet id totally get screwed over when everyone sets their eyes on me after making it obvious that im trying to get a new tag or something, then theyd attack me a lot XD