Poll: Should OCs pay more money and gang points?
Of course, it\'s ridiculous to think a gang will plan something of that magnitude and settle for a measely amount.
I don\'t agree. I\'m a loser.
[Show Results]

Should OCs pay more money and gang points?
2009.Mar.01, 04:12 PM

Punisher Wrote:very low.....needs to be some active ap use by individual gang members throughout the day to try and improve the outcome and cash score

The OC code is ancient. What pun says is a needed change. The way it works now it's almost free money with very little downside. Sure it takes time, and at times when you fail you get a jail/hosp sentence, but overall you really don't need to do anything after you set it up.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.01, 07:05 PM

I may be in the minority but I think OC's need to offer something other than gang points and cash.

Lets face it gang battles get more gang points and individual criming gets a lot more cash. I`d like to see organized crimes involve getting materials that focus on upgrading the gang. Some possible examples include acquiring weapon parts to help modify our weapons or drugs or military equipment to help improve training.

The point is I think organized crimes should offer something that we cannot already get by other means. It needs an overhaul to really make it worthwhile IMO.
2009.Mar.10, 04:56 AM
RE:
(2009.Mar.01 07:05 PM)Fallout Wrote:  I may be in the minority but I think OC's need to offer something other than gang points and cash.

Lets face it gang battles get more gang points and individual criming gets a lot more cash. I`d like to see organized crimes involve getting materials that focus on upgrading the gang. Some possible examples include acquiring weapon parts to help modify our weapons or drugs or military equipment to help improve training.

The point is I think organized crimes should offer something that we cannot already get by other means. It needs an overhaul to really make it worthwhile IMO.

Thats an interesting idea... and something that should be workable Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Mar.11, 05:13 AM
RE:
(2009.Mar.01 04:07 PM)KillTheMFenemy Wrote:  
Punisher Wrote:very low.....needs to be some active ap use by individual gang members throughout the day to try and improve the outcome and cash score

I think the same thing.

THe Organized Crimes, should be abble to do anytime. The diversity of each OC, could depend the number of members, and their power to suceed.

After planing a OC, a gang page, should appear with the list of the members, and in front of them something like "Accept, Decline"

And when the required members accepted, "Make the Assault" , something like that.

The cost to accept would be Action Points, depending of each members level.

That would increase the activity, and a different way to earn some money.

Excellent idea....maybe there could be a readyness meter to indicate when the gang is eligible to commit the crime and then do it when they see fit........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.14, 08:14 AM
RE: Should OCs pay more money and gang points?
Here is the detailed view on this crime.
Crime: Rob a Small Bank
Time Executed: March 14, 2009, 7:00:02 am
1. The team meets up at base, hops into their trademark limo, and drives to the local bank.
2. Once they arrive, they pull on balaclavas, and advance. They leave one person in the limo and one at the door.
3. The two left storm in with guns out and demand money.
4. The employees start piling cash into sacks.
5. Not happy with the amount they see going into the sacks, the team demands more!
6. The team, once all the bank's money is in the sacks, grabs the sacks and runs off.
7. The gang all run into the limo and drive home as fast as possible with $24718 sitting on the back seat!

Your gang gained 1 gang points from this crime.

Result: success
Money Made: $24718
2009.Mar.14, 08:26 AM
RE:
(2009.Mar.01 04:12 PM)zenith Wrote:  

The OC code is ancient. What pun says is a needed change. The way it works now it's almost free money with very little downside. Sure it takes time, and at times when you fail you get a jail/hosp sentence, but overall you really don't need to do anything after you set it up.

Totally agree, but it would be more fun being able to let members chose whether or not participate in the oc, as mentioned earlier in this topic. The more members that participate, the more cash that can be earned. I would love to be be able to start splitting the OC money with my guys and girls but at the present time the payouts arent worth splitting.