AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should OCs pay more money and gang points?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the payouts for Organized Crimes are stupid-low. My train of thought is that if an individual makes roughly $20-$25k/day personally criming then if you have a bigger gang more planning/organizing/pillaging can be done so you would think the payoff would be incredibly higher(possibly in the $100k range).
And a measely 50 gang points is sad since one war will give you that.

DirkDanja

+2
very low.....needs to be some active ap use by individual gang members throughout the day to try and improve the outcome and cash score
i brought this up many months ago...

i was making more then my 15 slot gang crimes when they succeded (which is a total joke! looool)..

how the hell are you suppost to look after all your members and make money for your self aswell. IMPOSSIBLE..
TriadBoy Wrote:i brought this up many months ago...

i was making more then my 15 slot gang crimes when they succeded (which is a total joke! looool)..

how the hell are you suppost to look after all your members and make money for your self aswell. IMPOSSIBLE..

while i do agree with higher payouts, its also def possible to pay your members and make cash for yourself. you just have to do it on a low scale.

or

you can just come ot of pocket to keep your guys happy :wink:
Of course, it's ridiculous to think a gang will plan something of that magnitude and settle for a measely amount.

[ 20 ] 71%

I don't agree. I'm a loser.

[ 8 ] 28%

Wow, there are 8 "I don't agree. I'm a loser"s. 8 people in AL need to start watching Oprah. It's okay, you're okay and doggonit people like you, 8 people.

buuddha

i do think its kinda pathetic that this special OC that only we can do has averaged about 50-60k a success. it also takes 2+ days to complete.

if a gang could make 20-30k per person a day, they wouldnt take the risk and time involved in taking 16 people to rob a high tech warehouse worth 50k.
buuddha Wrote:i do think its kinda pathetic that this special OC that only we can do has averaged about 50-60k a success. it also takes 2+ days to complete.

if a gang could make 20-30k per person a day, they wouldnt take the risk and time involved in taking 16 people to rob a high tech warehouse worth 50k.

i was thinking your special OC would require lots of people, but it would be easier to succed and earn you some nice cash too. afterall, its a prize..
those who win unique item equal to top weapons dont worry about stats requirements anymore..
if i'm actually here for the better part of the day, i can make 70k by myself, and i'm not even close to the top of the players who can do that, but we cant even succeed on several lower end crimes that give 15-20k in a 1-2 day period. lame

KillTheMFenemy

Punisher Wrote:very low.....needs to be some active ap use by individual gang members throughout the day to try and improve the outcome and cash score

I think the same thing.

THe Organized Crimes, should be abble to do anytime. The diversity of each OC, could depend the number of members, and their power to suceed.

After planing a OC, a gang page, should appear with the list of the members, and in front of them something like "Accept, Decline"

And when the required members accepted, "Make the Assault" , something like that.

The cost to accept would be Action Points, depending of each members level.

That would increase the activity, and a different way to earn some money.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's