why do all the 20 plus slot gangs war
2008.May.07, 08:36 PM

There once was a man from nantucket....! 8)

I belive this topic has pretty much worn itself out. Dont make me continue my poem. :wink: Twisted

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.07, 08:41 PM

...who had a finger and a bum where he stuck it.
2008.May.07, 09:50 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:In fact hosp options should be removed from the options when gang warring.

yay pillow fights!!!

lol i swear down the forums would be boring if u were not here
Get a room. lol
2008.May.07, 09:59 PM

So what avg level 30 gangs are attacking and hospitalizing avg level 5 players in war? I don't see this going on.
2008.May.07, 10:13 PM

look it comes down to this you have 2 options:

1) You dont like what is happening. then Donate more, train more, and level more. so that way you can defend yourself from these "bullies". If you cant or wont match their donations, or activity levels you are better off not complaining about it. Many of the top players have donated enough to use as a good down payment on a car or house. Add that to their almost robotic type activity levels. they have earned their spot if you dont like it change it

2) leave the gang so you dont have to deal with the warring and hospitalizations.

ooooo... wait i have a third option.

3) create your own game and then insert the rules and mechanics that you see as fair.

I suppose a fourth would be to just deal with it but since this thread is here im assuming that one is out of the question anyway. so there you have it now you get to choose which option you are going to choose.
2008.May.07, 10:31 PM

this thread had nothing to do with me personally being attacked. i was not being attacked by them or anything i was just curious why would they want to war gangs 1/4 or 1/5 of thier size
2008.May.07, 10:36 PM

Possibly for more war points, and to see how many wars they can finish off, and to get there members PvP gang war points from the opposing gang members
2008.May.07, 11:26 PM

if you dont like it, war more yourself and upgrade your gang, also get more active members
2008.May.07, 11:34 PM

better idea-small gang buys nukes, bigger gang hits smaller gang, smaller gang sends warheads at bigger gang destroying their hideout and leaving behind all sorts of pollution problem solved how many of you wanna be hit by those bad boys LMAO lol :shock:
2008.May.08, 06:42 AM

Kirky1992 Wrote:if you dont like it, war more yourself and upgrade your gang, also get more active members

This pretty much says it all. It is the Key to having a succesful gang.