why do all the 20 plus slot gangs war
2008.May.07, 06:17 AM

If you dont think the larger gang war themselves; send me an in game mail and maybe if you ask nice I show you my gang event list. My gang has 20 slots. We fight powerhouses non-stop it seems. My hideout hasnt been excellent in a week
2008.May.07, 07:41 AM

cheetah Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:The wars also only last about 10 minutes. You just have to see the hospital number spike to know and go look at the gang war page.

"10 whole mins?!" Our record so far is 26 seconds, but yes, we're working desparately on improving our speed.
I apoligize I only saw the end of it I didn't know that, that was also the begining.
2008.May.07, 08:26 AM

why does a guy get hospitalized for a few gang battles against someone close to their lvl and age by a player who is way older and higher up in lvls

i was told to not fight back in a war and just to roll over pfffft , if i ever lay down and not fight what would that say about me im no coward and i'll keep on doing whats best for my gang if your a lvl 40+ and you have a problem with a lower lvl winning a few gang battles against one of your lower lvls then dont bring them into a gang that wars low lvl gangs problem solved and yes i write run on sentences so what this isnt an essay contest its a crime game
2008.May.07, 08:35 AM

its a game if you moan to a higher lvl player in a war he/she will hosp u even more just ask for a stim after the war then u will be less likely to be hosped again ask nicely and u shall recieve. I got hosp by a high player asked for a stim got 1 and that was the end of the hosping.
2008.May.07, 09:07 AM

The only reason a LL guy should get hit by a higher level guy in war combat is b/c he signs on and sees that it's a close war and his fellow gang members have already PVP'd all of your other guys and you are the only one left who has the ability to do further damage to his/her fort. This is not an option that the person is wanting to do b/c you aren't giving them any points b/c of the level difference.
2008.May.07, 11:05 AM

True.Its just a strategy to protect the hideout.However we in dissidence rarely use the hosp attack in wars.Only if we are hit first with those types of attack do we retaliate that way.I see absolutely no point in using the hosp option during wars its so lame! In fact hosp options should be removed from the options when gang warring.
2008.May.07, 12:43 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:In fact hosp options should be removed from the options when gang warring.

I do not agree.

War is war.

Everything goes.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.May.07, 02:47 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:In fact hosp options should be removed from the options when gang warring.

I do not agree.

War is war.

Everything goes.

i agree with you war without hosping would not be a war really it would be more like handbags at dawn or something
2008.May.07, 03:05 PM

i think any gang can win if they know what there doing numbers really dont matter
2008.May.07, 03:09 PM

drec92 Wrote:i think any gang can win if they know what there doing numbers really dont matter
of course not :roll: