Poll: Do you agree?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

An Uncensored Forum
2008.May.02, 02:54 PM

Yeah. Trash talking isn't against the rules. Modzis and their irrational behaviors. Neutral
2008.May.02, 03:30 PM

You are totally missing the point of it. Which really doesnt surprise me.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 03:37 PM

Doesn't surprise me too much that you're going against my opinion, either. I can't have one because you have your stats as a crutch. Grow up already.

We don't need an uncensored forum because big headed fuckwads will only use it to have means of attacking others and use their crutch even more. If people weren't so egotistical, moronic, and actually had a bit of political value and sense, we might be able to get one. But until humans quit doing evil, quit having conflicts, and quit having opposing opinions, that's never going to happen because everyone knows that the big silly billies will just use it to their advantage.
2008.May.02, 03:40 PM

If you want an uncensored forum where you could be insulted, why do you attack people for insulting you?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.02, 03:44 PM

Hah goes to show you, I havent done that ever. Razz ... well Yet anyway.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.May.02, 03:44 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:We don't need an uncensored forum because big headed frag will only use it to have means of attacking others and use their crutch even more.
You like your doing right now?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.May.02, 03:46 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Hah goes to show you, I havent done that ever. Razz ... well Yet anyway.

I don't understand what you mean

2008.May.02, 03:50 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Hah goes to show you, I havent done that ever. Razz ... well Yet anyway.

I don't understand what you mean

Exactly what I said... I have never hit anyone for insulting me Yet in the forum... usually because they're tougher than me and they can get away with it. But as of this moment NO I have never hit anyone.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.May.02, 03:50 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:We don't need an uncensored forum because big headed frag will only use it to have means of attacking others and use their crutch even more.
You like your doing right now?

Do you see me attacking you because you have an opinion about me? No. You don't. Do you see me attacking you because you have an opinion in general? No.

However, I state something that would give everyone their due whenever they start running their cock suckers, and all of the big name guys don't like it because it'll silence their stupid shit for good.
2008.May.02, 03:55 PM

Howlsong Wrote:I have never hit anyone for insulting me Yet in the forum... usually because they're tougher than me and they can get away with it. But as of this moment NO I have never hit anyone.

so there was someone who insulted you in the forum? but you didnt attack him/her because (s)he was stronger?
Did you mail him/her about that? or should i say..did you whine?