Poll: Do you agree?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

An Uncensored Forum
2008.May.02, 10:21 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:I have talked to Chance and Eaglefreak about that. Sorry.

..and what about Jolabent?

jolabent would never censor anybody. shes not a modzilla
2008.May.02, 10:25 AM

I cant believe all the ppl voting no. You do realize that if we have that kind of forum you dont HAVE to participate in it. Now you're just ruining everyone elses fun!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 10:26 AM

prly the mods voting over and over again
2008.May.02, 10:33 AM

AL is so prude. :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.May.02, 10:57 AM

Could be someone paying for votes. It's happened in the past. . .
2008.May.02, 02:03 PM

The thing is if we were allowed to institute something like that unless you specifically asked to be in that forum you could continue to be blissfully ignorant. Like Newbie shield was for you Loki. Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 02:39 PM

Exactly! That is exactly what I was saying.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.May.02, 02:39 PM

I don't see the necessity for it here. It is present elsewhere where it is already established and people can read through pages and pages of drek.
2008.May.02, 02:44 PM

There's no point in an uncensored forum. People already figure out ways to curse without getting in trouble on here. If they could curse openly, they'd just get beat up. You get beat up for having an opinion and a brain, anyway, so why give them more reasons to hit ya up? lol
2008.May.02, 02:48 PM

It's not just cursing, it's the trash talking and the other stuff that gets modded out instantly.