AL etiquette
2008.Apr.24, 02:40 PM
AL etiquette
What are your opinions on this situation?
Someone (A) has a personal issue with another person (B), so person A beats down person B of course, but not only does person A stop there, he beats down the gang president ©. It has nothing to do with person C, he's only getting beat down because he let person B in the gang. Person B didn't do any wrong doing to the AL Community, A just has a personal problem with B.

B left the gang cause he didnt want to cause C any problems. Well A is gonna get F'd up by person D (me) if he ever leaves his lvl 22 district. i didnt want to get involved cause its not my gang or anything but its just messed up if you ask me.
2008.Apr.24, 02:54 PM

I think beating down gang members for the actions of one of their own is okie dokey. I approve of this tactic.
2008.Apr.24, 02:59 PM

Loki Wrote:I think beating down gang members for the actions of one of their own is okie dokey. I approve of this tactic.

Agreed. It's guilt by association even if person C wasn't personally involved. Shit like that happens all the time in gangs.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.24, 03:00 PM
Re: AL etiquette
LikeWhoa Wrote:What are your opinions on this situation?
Someone (A) has a personal issue with another person (B), so person A beats down person B of course, but not only does person A stop there, he beats down the gang president ©. It has nothing to do with person C, he's only getting beat down because he let person B in the gang. Person B didn't do any wrong doing to the AL Community, A just has a personal problem with B.

B left the gang cause he didnt want to cause C any problems. Well A is gonna get F'd up by person D (me) if he ever leaves his lvl 22 district. i didnt want to get involved cause its not my gang or anything but its just messed up if you ask me.
Just my $.02 Wink
1.you should get to level 22 Wink lol
2.If you bring a person aboard your ship you should know what baggage he/she carries with him/her and expect to deal with repercussion. If the new addition/additions are turning over a new leaf then stuff will get ironed out and it will blow over b/c nothing is ever the same for more than a few days in AL.
I know it sucks for the president you're referring too but it's the price you pay for any new member, IMO.
2008.Apr.24, 03:00 PM

I think beating down gang members, friends, family, pets and the squirrels in the hideout lawn is all fair game.

Sounds to me like Person D got served and is still in shock over it.
2008.Apr.24, 03:15 PM

That's why there are friends and higher levels if friends can't.

Get help or hire some1, it usually fixes the problem in a day or 2.
2008.Apr.24, 03:48 PM
Re: AL etiquette
LikeWhoa Wrote:What are your opinions on this situation?

I'm a level 22 by the way Wink
2008.Apr.24, 04:45 PM

guilt by association, fair game.

served -> shock
2008.Apr.24, 05:25 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Sounds to me like Person D got served and is still in shock over it.

lol...nice.
2008.Apr.24, 06:43 PM

Guilty by association.

This is how AL "polices" itself. Don't let lowlifes into your gang.