AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL etiquette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your opinions on this situation?
Someone (A) has a personal issue with another person (B), so person A beats down person B of course, but not only does person A stop there, he beats down the gang president ©. It has nothing to do with person C, he's only getting beat down because he let person B in the gang. Person B didn't do any wrong doing to the AL Community, A just has a personal problem with B.

B left the gang cause he didnt want to cause C any problems. Well A is gonna get F'd up by person D (me) if he ever leaves his lvl 22 district. i didnt want to get involved cause its not my gang or anything but its just messed up if you ask me.

Loki

I think beating down gang members for the actions of one of their own is okie dokey. I approve of this tactic.
Loki Wrote:I think beating down gang members for the actions of one of their own is okie dokey. I approve of this tactic.

Agreed. It's guilt by association even if person C wasn't personally involved. Shit like that happens all the time in gangs.
LikeWhoa Wrote:What are your opinions on this situation?
Someone (A) has a personal issue with another person (B), so person A beats down person B of course, but not only does person A stop there, he beats down the gang president ©. It has nothing to do with person C, he's only getting beat down because he let person B in the gang. Person B didn't do any wrong doing to the AL Community, A just has a personal problem with B.

B left the gang cause he didnt want to cause C any problems. Well A is gonna get F'd up by person D (me) if he ever leaves his lvl 22 district. i didnt want to get involved cause its not my gang or anything but its just messed up if you ask me.
Just my $.02 Wink
1.you should get to level 22 Wink lol
2.If you bring a person aboard your ship you should know what baggage he/she carries with him/her and expect to deal with repercussion. If the new addition/additions are turning over a new leaf then stuff will get ironed out and it will blow over b/c nothing is ever the same for more than a few days in AL.
I know it sucks for the president you're referring too but it's the price you pay for any new member, IMO.

grabtindy

I think beating down gang members, friends, family, pets and the squirrels in the hideout lawn is all fair game.

Sounds to me like Person D got served and is still in shock over it.

Thor

That's why there are friends and higher levels if friends can't.

Get help or hire some1, it usually fixes the problem in a day or 2.
LikeWhoa Wrote:What are your opinions on this situation?

I'm a level 22 by the way Wink

mudpies

guilt by association, fair game.

served -> shock

delpot

grabtindy Wrote:Sounds to me like Person D got served and is still in shock over it.

lol...nice.

BlackJeep

Guilty by association.

This is how AL "polices" itself. Don't let lowlifes into your gang.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's