AL doesnt need a mayor - it needs a Godfather!!
2008.Oct.18, 09:58 AM

AL needs a good candidate for president, a godfather would be a very bad idea.
2008.Oct.18, 12:12 PM

How about this...

I make a district you cannot travel to. All players with a reputation above a certain rating (to be determined) get an invite to travel there. Then the battle begins.

Anyone losing in combat is sent back to downtown. Once out of the district you cannot get back in. Last one remaining in the district gets the honorary title of Godfather until the next contest.

Differences with this district...
1.) No HP regeneration
2.) No minimum HP requirement to attack or be attacked.
3.) No gang combat bonus.
4.) Only one combat option, the Deathmatch Attack.

I honestly don't know who would win. Strongest would have an advantage, but who is downright #1? There could be players who team up to eliminate the top dog, or the strongest could have bad timing and lose. Would be kinda cool. Winner gets to brag about their uberness until the next fight.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.18, 12:22 PM

i think the fighting should be random in there anybody can win
lvl doesn't matter or stats
just waste energy beating ppl up til theres only one left

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Oct.18, 12:26 PM

zenith Wrote:How about this...

I make a district you cannot travel to. All players with a reputation above a certain rating (to be determined) get an invite to travel there. Then the battle begins.

Anyone losing in combat is sent back to downtown. Once out of the district you cannot get back in. Last one remaining in the district gets the honorary title of Godfather until the next contest.

1.) No HP regeneration

I honestly don't know who would win. Strongest would have an advantage, but who is downright #1? There could be players who team up to eliminate the top dog, or the strongest could have bad timing and lose. Would be kinda cool. Winner gets to brag about their uberness until the next fight.

Well, the previously posted boxing tournament (fists only) would be nice.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.18, 12:34 PM

1.) No HP regeneration

sweet, when can we do it
2008.Oct.18, 12:38 PM

1.) No HP regeneration

Each player should get 10 nimbus, 10 beef jerkey, and 10 bioplex.
2008.Oct.18, 12:39 PM

sounds cool, though us little guys will have no chance.
Nice to have something new going on regardless.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Oct.18, 12:43 PM

Weathers we would stand a chance. The big players are going to blow through 10 nimbus like its nothing, we on the other hand would use 1 nimbus after a battle.
2008.Oct.18, 12:48 PM

thatthingufear... I mean, Ush, Pun, Cheetah, Howl, and so on...
No Chance Whatsoever for us.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.18, 12:49 PM

Even if I wore a suit made of pure nimbus, cleaned my teeth with nimbus, and combed my hair in to a huge elvis quiff using nimbus as gel, I still couldn't come anywhere close to the mid let alone upper level players.

I'm not complaining though, would be cool for the big guys.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.