something strange just happened
2008.Apr.23, 06:45 AM

nbsvtvt Wrote:Its not refreshing with the train. I guess I never noticed before, because I don't really use the energy refresh option.

and neither does the energy...after you train, the energy bar is the same, but if you click another link then you will see it was used...

that's the same with the AP; if you select a crime it doesnt imidiately removes the ap..i guess the action/energy points have to be used before showing the mesaage in the gym/crime page..

i hope you understood

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.23, 08:08 AM

alinutza Wrote:and neither does the energy...after you train, the energy bar is the same, but if you click another link then you will see it was used...

that's the same with the AP; if you select a crime it doesnt imidiately removes the ap..i guess the action/energy points have to be used before showing the mesaage in the gym/crime page..

i hope you understood

Yeah, I've noticed that. I just hadn't noticed the energy refresh thing before. I knew deep down, that I wasn't going to get an ep refresh so cheap (hence the screenshot) , but I was hoping that it was some sort of gymboree perk.
2008.Apr.23, 11:11 AM

yeah i woke up from a brief nap and had that happen then i mailed zen but i was so out of it I decided it was just me being weird and mailed her back... and i was only using 1 page as well... after that i think i had us both so confused i dont know if she figured out that there really is something weird going on in the gym or not... :? :oops:

http://uploads.screenshot-program.com/my...450466.jpg

Only 1 page for al is open.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.23, 12:42 PM

i think that if that info refreshes before the training, the loading time will be higher and will cause some lag too

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio