Job Training and it's worth
2008.Apr.23, 03:19 PM

Conrad, all of Awakened Lands knows that you incessantly use your career points, gang backup and gang protections for pvp attacks. Rinse out the sand man, it's indisputable, g2 was just pointing out facts.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.23, 03:22 PM

w00k Wrote:Conrad, all of Awakened Lands knows that you incessantly use your career points, gang backup and gang protections for pvp attacks. Rinse out the sand man, it's indisputable, g2 was just pointing out facts.

LOL, stfu!

i wonder if everyone knows about how you go about buying houses? HAHAHAH!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Apr.23, 03:31 PM

I'm looking for a bigger house
2008.Apr.23, 03:31 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:#2
Hee hee. He said no.2...
2008.Apr.23, 03:33 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Conrad, all of Awakened Lands knows that you incessantly use your career points, gang backup and gang protections for pvp attacks. Rinse out the sand man, it's indisputable, g2 was just pointing out facts.

LOL, stfu!

i wonder if everyone knows about how you go about buying houses? HAHAHAH!
A realtor?
2008.Apr.23, 03:38 PM

He's trying to bust me out for selling my last house and buying my current one which caused me to go back to 100 happiness Sad

It's just his attempt at trying to shift the discussion away from how he excessively uses every extra crutch of protection he has at his fingertips in order to win battles he would normally lose. Maybe some day he'll reach acceptance, but probably not.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.23, 03:45 PM

w00k Wrote:He's trying to bust me out for selling my last house and buying my current one which caused me to go back to 100 happiness Sad

It's just his attempt at trying to shift the discussion away from how he excessively uses every extra crutch of protection he has at his fingertips in order to win battles he would normally lose. Maybe some day he'll reach acceptance, but probably not.

you're getting good at this...lol

but, finally.... you admit that i was right and you were wrong about the house purchasing thing. this guy w00k swore up and down he had to sell his house first..before he bought a new one. i told him he didnt and he wouldnt believe me. how many houses did you sell? ALL OF THEM! HAHAHAAHAAHA!...oh my goodness..... BWWAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Apr.23, 04:21 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:
w00k Wrote:He's trying to bust me out for selling my last house and buying my current one which caused me to go back to 100 happiness Sad

you're getting good at this...lol

but, finally.... you admit that i was right and you were wrong about the house purchasing thing. this guy w00k swore up and down he had to sell his house first..before he bought a new one. i told him he didnt and he wouldnt believe me. how many houses did you sell? ALL OF THEM! HAHAHAAHAAHA!...oh my goodness..... BWWAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!
I used to like wook and after reading this....now I don't. Shame on you for not knowing that, wook.
2008.Apr.23, 04:26 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a total noob, we all know that. Just like we all know Conrad couldn't beat Matts Fullar if he didn't use belts, gang backup, gang protection and career points.

2008.Apr.23, 04:29 PM

I cant even imagine how many times I went down to 100 happiness before I ventured out and tried to upgrade. DUH I feel so dumb