AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Job Training and it's worth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is it worth training above level 8 in any particular job? The reward vs time put in doesn't seem like it's worth it. 4500 points translates into time training for a month and some days. With a potential 18000 dev points, well, that seems like it could go much further than a level.
if i had the choice to go back and redo my career, i think i would've just stuck with 1 instead of lvling the others.

Thor

Let's wait and see those lvl 10+ abilities, I'm sure they will be worth it, at least for some of them.

Personally, I can't wait to see if a medic will really be able to remove unwanted cyberwares, as said in the job's description.
hydro9226 Wrote:Let's wait and see those lvl 10+ abilities, I'm sure they will be worth it, at least for some of them.

Personally, I can't wait to see if a medic will really be able to remove unwanted cyberwares, as said in the job's description.

Do i sense regrets?

Thor

Gornikel Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:Let's wait and see those lvl 10+ abilities, I'm sure they will be worth it, at least for some of them.

Do i sense regrets?
If the whole forum doesn't feel my regrets, then they should train their memory and/or start reading my posts more...

Loki

Poor old rust bucket

Come talk to me coming up then Wink
LikeWhoa Wrote:if i had the choice to go back and redo my career, i think i would've just stuck with 1 instead of lvling the others.

If I could redo it, I'd not waste time in manufacturing. Or I should of done politics or science. If Zen told me that the ionized razor flail was the best weapons for hits and dmg, I'd switch over.
so far.... im feeling like its a big, HUGE waste.

Thor

McCule Wrote:

Come talk to me coming up then Wink
Don't worry, I spotted you a long time ago Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's