Marlo made a New Thread?
2008.Apr.21, 09:44 AM

Locked in 3....2....

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.21, 09:45 AM

alinutza Wrote:Answer sincere at this question! (if you can): if you were in a weaker gang than SV(which comes from Super Villains) and you would try to defeat them in a gang war, how would you label the smaller gang's actions? offending, disrespectful?

i'm waiting for an answer at this saint!!..and maybe you should grow-up(and some SVs too), even if it's about a game :wink:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 09:46 AM

lmao soup

IBTL!
2008.Apr.21, 09:46 AM

Canosoup Wrote:Locked in 3....2....

I wish they would only delete the offending posts

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 09:47 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hey, Chubby McFatcrack. Quit flubbin' your lips and wrap it around some sausage, whip cream, and donut holes.

Chance

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 09:47 AM

Aww. Why only delete the offensive posts?! They're the most fun! Especially the name calling. :oops: It makes me so hot to call people names..And to get called names in return. :oops:
2008.Apr.21, 09:51 AM

w00k Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hey, Chubby McFatcrack. Quit flubbin' your lips and wrap it around some sausage, whip cream, and donut holes.

So did the short bus you rode have on of those pneumatic lifts on the side to get your fat arse inside of it?

Aww. Does Chubby McFatcrack need a real education? Does Grammar not reflect brain impulses because of the fatty cortex covering his brain and oozing into the cleavage? If you want a picture of my diploma, I can give you one, Chubby.
2008.Apr.21, 09:53 AM

alinutza Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:Answer sincere at this question! (if you can): if you were in a weaker gang than SV(which comes from Super Villains) and you would try to defeat them in a gang war, how would you label the smaller gang's actions? offending, disrespectful?

i'm waiting for an answer at this saint!!..and maybe you should grow-up(and some SVs too), even if it's about a game :wink:

sorry, I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I would say something similar to what I said to one of your members on msn at the time.

1. are you on drugs for even trying
2. I have to admit tho it took some balls

I used to be in a smaller gang alinutza, and we tried to take on pest one day. needless to say we lost. anyways I'm not saying anything bad about you guys trying. I am offended by the mails from some of your gang members tho
2008.Apr.21, 09:54 AM

This is getting way too funny.Ill just point out that im not fat though..Kinda toned really Biggrin... "Eats popcorn" :wink:
2008.Apr.21, 09:55 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
w00k Wrote:

So did the short bus you rode have on of those pneumatic lifts on the side to get your fat arse inside of it?

Aww. Does Chubby McFatcrack need a real education? Does Grammar not reflect brain impulses because of the fatty cortex covering his brain and oozing into the cleavage? If you want a picture of my diploma, I can give you one, Chubby.

Why not post that pic of your fat, mongoloid-looking self up there w/ it, it's hilarious, gave me a real good laugh. One question, is it true that you can eat a whole crave case from White Castle?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
Thread Closed