Marlo made a New Thread?
2008.Apr.21, 09:29 AM

enough with the poop talk, you are making Grampy Chance jealous
2008.Apr.21, 09:29 AM

Oh....Our whining? We attacked you 4 days ago, and we are still getting laid up. This next question is posed to general AL population.

As I am sure most of you readers have seen, The SV's (******) have been "reataliating" against our feeble offenses for the last 3 days, has anyone seen one whining thread in the forums?

Yet, a new rule has been put in place for the highest form of whining to stop, A type of whining I like to call "Donator to Creator Whineritis"

"I donate oh so much money to this game Zenith, can you pretty please ask him to stop being mean? Please mommy Zen, he's writing mean things to me..."

[Image: image002.jpg]

Chance
2008.Apr.21, 09:32 AM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Oh....Our whining? We attacked you 4 days ago, and we are still getting laid up. This next question is posed to general AL population.

As I am sure most of you readers have seen, The SV's (******) have been "reataliating" against our feeble offenses for the last 3 days, has anyone seen one whining thread in the forums?

Yet, a new rule has been put in place for the highest form of whining to stop, I type of whining I like to call "Donator to Creator Whineritis"

"I donate oh so much money to this game Zenith, can you pretty please ask him to stop being mean? Please mommy Zen, he's writing mean things to me..."

You're so cool marlo, I wish I was more like you
2008.Apr.21, 09:33 AM

I know you do.
2008.Apr.21, 09:33 AM

saint Wrote:is that what dissidence wants me to do? I'll do it if it stops your entire gang's whining, I'll be the nice guy Smile

I was talking about the forum topics..anyway, nevermind

Marlo's thread was about something else..more than what this thread is about..if you do not know, please inform yourself! I don't say i know all the facts, but still... :wink:

..and about the whining...i'm not sure who whines more..
Answer sincere at this question! (if you can): if you were in a weaker gang than SV(which comes from Super Villains) and you would try to defeat them in a gang war, how would you label the smaller gang's actions? offending, disrespectful?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 09:37 AM

Who said it was poop that was goin' in there? I'll admit..I have some crazy lookin' Lincoln logs, but I remember throwing Batman down there when I was 8 years old. I dunno if he made it to the other side, but I'm sure he did. He's Batman!
2008.Apr.21, 09:39 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Who said it was poop that was goin' in there? I'll admit..I have some crazy lookin' Lincoln logs, but I remember throwing Batman down there when I was 8 years old. I dunno if he made it to the other side, but I'm sure he did. He's Batman!

I wish i was more like you too behemoth, you're so awesome
2008.Apr.21, 09:41 AM

Chance
2008.Apr.21, 09:42 AM

Chance

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 09:43 AM

Hey, Chubby McFatcrack. Quit flubbin' your lips and wrap it around some sausage, whip cream, and donut holes.
Thread Closed