what is happenning in al these days??
2008.Apr.18, 08:01 PM

Where is Jola? I can take her.
2008.Apr.18, 08:50 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Chancy boy is busy doing something else.

pot <------------------------> kettle
mudpies<------------------------->pot
2008.Apr.18, 08:53 PM

This thread
^
|
|
|
|
v
pot

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.18, 09:25 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Where is Jola? I can take her.

Bet you can, Jola is tired from her travels in the US for holidays. May I say, never cross the US border..........

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.18, 10:07 PM

^^ Yea I Hate It When They Put On The Rubber Gloves Also Its Never A Good Time
2008.Apr.18, 10:33 PM

That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.
2008.Apr.18, 10:57 PM

grabtindy Wrote:That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.

Good thing those Euro-dollars as you so humbly put it, where paid for by a US company as my paycheck, since I use to work for them. But I guess that means I should take my money to another country where it is welcomed lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.18, 11:07 PM

Getting into Canada is the easiest thing ever, picture ID is all the wanted when I went, and they asked if we had any weapons in the vehicle. If we did we would we say yes?
2008.Apr.19, 01:31 AM

Jolabent Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.

Good thing those Euro-dollars as you so humbly put it, where paid for by a US company as my paycheck, since I use to work for them.
Whuh...? Translation? They make eurodollars out of your paychecks?
2008.Apr.19, 01:47 AM

McCule Wrote:They make eurodollars out of your paychecks?

Haven't you ever seen a euro? They are colorful and have Err's face on em winking at you (but only if you have the light just right can you see it).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin