Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 11:03 AM

Loki Wrote:{^%@--V--@%^}

hmmm...i like that...thanks for the suggestion
2008.Apr.21, 11:07 AM

delpot Wrote:
Loki Wrote:{^%@--V--@%^}

hmmm...i like that...thanks for the suggestion

i think it's too long (for you to use it)

2008.Apr.21, 11:17 AM

Fractaleyes Wrote:I would rather take a beating for takin a shot at the champ, then sit around and let another gang gloat about farming, oops I mean winning, the most Gang War Point's in a war thus far...

Nope, the beatings have nothing to do with that.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 11:20 AM

w00k Wrote:
Fractaleyes Wrote:I would rather take a beating for takin a shot at the champ, then sit around and let another gang gloat about farming, oops I mean winning, the most Gang War Point's in a war thus far...

Nope, the beatings have nothing to do with that.

but they started it?!

2008.Apr.21, 11:24 AM

Point's what?

Sorry to tell you but your gang getting hospitalised has absolutely nothing to do with that little war (it was fun and we enjoy a fun war)

If you want to know take a look at your gang mates who have changed their names in the last few days and ask them what made them come up with their name change.

alinutza Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Nope, the beatings have nothing to do with that.

but they started it?!

Nope, you are wrong.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.21, 11:35 AM

So why may i ask has our whole gang got to suffer through the acts of a few? Also have you not tried a diplomatic end to this? I for one am willing to listen to what has obviously been going on behind the scenes.Mail me in game and we can discuss please
2008.Apr.21, 11:40 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:So why may i ask has our whole gang got to suffer through the acts of a few? Also have you not tried a diplomatic end to this?

How long have you been playing this game now?