new Weapons
2008.Apr.11, 04:47 PM

McCule Wrote:Sure would be nice to see a weapon in each proficiency that falls between the no.1 and no.2 weapons on each of these new lists. What a let down...

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.11, 04:52 PM

I want pepper spray, mace, and a rape whistle for the next time ush attacks me
2008.Apr.11, 04:53 PM

when can they be purchased
2008.Apr.11, 05:04 PM

McCule Wrote:Sure would be nice to see a weapon in each proficiency that falls between the no.1 and no.2 weapons on each of these new lists. What a let down...

Yeah I see what you are saying but it could be the weapon categories are not completed yet.

I think a $400-500k weapon with similar requirements to the Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual) is needed in the rifle and sub-machine gun categories and a single barrel shotgun would be nice at the low end of that category.
2008.Apr.11, 05:06 PM

or some weapons that require 11-15 endurance to use

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.11, 05:06 PM

I would not mind seeing some higher-end, sword weapons. Particulary some with a futuristic, yet prehistoric twist, if possible. I understand that Awakened Lands is set in the near future, after all.
2008.Apr.11, 05:10 PM

What we really is Sharks.....with lasers on their heads!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.11, 05:15 PM

maybe even a lyger its only my fav animal its a cross between a lion and a tiger bred for thier magic and str
2008.Apr.11, 05:19 PM

Canosoup Wrote:What we really is Sharks.....with lasers on their heads!

that would only be available in the Beach District, in Atlantida's Secret Weapons Shop

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.11, 05:25 PM

Ok I'll settle for a Rocket launcher that fires chain saws.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass