AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

BlitzKrieg

I'm liking the broadening of the weapons groups and the addition of new top weapons. Plus it's nice to get a list of what all is available out ther finally.

What all would you like to see included in a weapons group?

I'd like to see a Vibroblade or a chainsword/chainsaw in long blades... Maybe a monomolecular Sword... One thin strand of molecules held suspended by a power matrix that will cut through nearly any substance by shearing between the molecules.

And a Powermaul or Vibromace in Blunt.

Axes could use a Chainaxe for sure... Diacote coated titanium teeth whirring at sonic speeds that can tear through armor with the force of a heavy axe blade behind it Smile
i'd like to see the energy sword or rocket launchers. maybe a light saber?
BlitzKrieg Wrote:I'm liking the broadening of the weapons groups and the addition of new top weapons. Plus it's nice to get a list of what all is available out ther finally.

What all would you like to see included in a weapons group?

I'd like to see a Vibroblade or a chainsword/chainsaw in long blades... Maybe a monomolecular Sword... One thin strand of molecules held suspended by a power matrix that will cut through nearly any substance by shearing between the molecules.

And a Powermaul or Vibromace in Blunt.

Axes could use a Chainaxe for sure... Diacote coated titanium teeth whirring at sonic speeds that can tear through armor with the force of a heavy axe blade behind it Smile

Awesome ideas.
Maces
:cry:
zenith Wrote:Awesome ideas.

soo...how long until...you know..new weapons...
We need a new axe called The Sweet Child of AXEL Rose that's rusty and can't do as much damage as it once could.
Minimum requirements:
A white man's dreadlocks
Oxygen tank and mask

DirkDanja

yeah and a yo-yo that would be so awesome
you could yo-yo someone to death
plus you would have entertainment in between trains lol
Sure would be nice to see a weapon in each proficiency that falls between the no.1 and no.2 weapons on each of these new lists. What a let down...

strt182

maybe a taser ? could also cost to recharge. brass knuckles, maybe even a tire iron or bumper jack . true street weapons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's