arrogant gang
2008.Apr.18, 03:01 PM

Sorry Zen this will be the last one just fact checking here. It is like taking to my wife she is always right too. So this will be it. Our gang war summary shows us hitting you for over 1300 damage in the first war and yes 0 in the second war but why even bother hitting back when you hit us both times while we are in another war already and have used all our AP. Ush when you tell stories tell the whole thing not just the part that makes you look good. Razz

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Apr.18, 03:09 PM

Ush always looks good. Eww, third person. We hit you the first time to help our comrades. The second time was a planned war, with approximately 2 hours of advanced notice, I am sorry your gang was unable to perform, as usual. Facts are facts, your boy Silversurfer brought this on with his bad mouth and online hosping. Smile That's the other side of the story, I felt you were getting owned enough in the forums to leave most of that out. But, sadly yet again, Bad Family has to show they have a big mouth and full of wannabes.

Smile
2008.Apr.18, 03:20 PM

Fact I had no warning of the second war I was not on-line and did not get a mail.( just e-mailing one Person that is off-line does not mean advanced warning is given if you even did that) Fact we were at war both times already. Fact Silversufer does have a big mouth but I like him anyway. Fact Yes you can beat us what does that prove. We all know it already. Fact I am sorry you have such a need to puff out your chest and show off your Big Mouth. Yes facts are facts! Fact is this just a game and you are sad. Fact that I even care about what you have to say shows how sad I am too. You have to love this GAME! Twisted

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Apr.18, 03:23 PM

NiteSlayer Wrote:Sorry Zen this will be the last one just fact checking here.

You can't even tell Admin the truth. Bad facts, bad family, bad gang.
2008.Apr.18, 03:24 PM

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape

Even David Byrne knows Bad Fam sucks.
2008.Apr.18, 03:58 PM

Just for the record.

We forgive Bad Muthas. They have begged for mercy. Sent us their weapons and 2 million cash. No hard feelings guys. You now, again, have my full repect.

Long live BM's... the gang!
2008.Apr.18, 03:58 PM

NiteSlayer Wrote:Fact I had no warning of the second war I was not on-line and did not get a mail.( just e-mailing one Person that is off-line does not mean advanced warning is given if you even did that) Fact we were at war both times already. Fact Silversufer does have a big mouth but I like him anyway. Fact Yes you can beat us what does that prove. We all know it already. Fact I am sorry you have such a need to puff out your chest and show off your Big Mouth. Yes facts are facts! Fact is this just a game and you are sad. Fact that I even care about what you have to say shows how sad I am too. You have to love this GAME! Twisted
The second attack wouldn't have taken place...
ahem:
Sender : SilverSurfer [2735] online
Date : 18 April 08 @ 11:29:04 am
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

u can NOT take us in a war just 1 on 1, and u know it bro! that is a challenge, and none of us will do anything but hit for gang battle, no hosp for long times, lets do this after this war is over..........

-------
Yawn.
2008.Apr.18, 04:09 PM

when will people learn that it is just better to leave this stuff off of the forums?

as for the most arrogant gang I nominate the Hudson Kings!!

LOL
2008.Apr.18, 04:11 PM

Don't worry, he used to tell us the same bs everyday. Until he got bored of visiting the hospital for 1200-1500 minutes a day, everyday, then he learned to shut it.
2008.Apr.18, 04:22 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Don't worry, he used to tell us the same bs everyday. Until he got bored of visiting the hospital for 1200-1500 minutes a day, everyday, then he learned to shut it.
lol Razz You mean you guys weren't intimidated because SS says he's a Hell's Angel member, X-Navyseal, blackbelt in 3 different martial arts and a certified ninja? We haven't asked for his ninja membership card yet...but it just sounds fishy. (okay, I added the ninja part, danielson)