How come
2008.Apr.11, 03:06 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:UHM.. your happiness DOES refresh while in the Hospital....
Nope, run the test yourself if you want. (and yes, I just did it myself)
2008.Apr.11, 03:18 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Nope, run the test yourself if you want. (and yes, I just did it myself)

i think it does, but at a smaller rate...i think you dont get any happiness while in hospital, because you are.......not human(sorry, but i had to say it Sad )

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.11, 03:21 PM

alinutza Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:Nope, run the test yourself if you want. (and yes, I just did it myself)

i think it does, but at a smaller rate...i think you dont get any happiness while in hospital, because you are.......not human(sorry, but i had to say it Sad )
Really? Then maybe someone should point me to where it says so cuz I never heard of it. We, as borgs, knew we wouldn't have the "bonus" for being human but were never told we would get no humanity while in the hospital...

Or did the formula changed along the way?
2008.Apr.11, 03:24 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:...we would get no humanity while in the hospital...

happiness..

i think i get happiness while in hospital, 8 or 9 points every 5 minutes..let me try( you pay the stims Razz )

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.11, 03:37 PM

This community is incorrigible! Smile
2008.Apr.11, 04:39 PM
hmm
i usually always check to see if a player that im going to bust is online. If there are or not plays a BIG role rather i bust or not. some people i just bust anyways but I do check before doing the bust.
2008.Apr.12, 01:53 AM

alinutza Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:...we would get no humanity while in the hospital...

happiness..

i think i get happiness while in hospital, 8 or 9 points every 5 minutes..let me try( you pay the stims Razz )
WOW! That sentence soooooo made no sense...

But I got my answer now, thanks.