AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

You can bust players out of jail when they are offline? Surely it would make more sense that if they were offline they would be taking a nap in the cushy jail cell and be less likely to be at full awareness to aid in the bust.

Can we make it where 90% of jail bust attempts on players offline get caught too Biggrin

Complaints sure to follow so fire away :wink:
Are you suggesting you don't enjoy dragging someone's unconscious body out of a jail cell?

konyen

what do you guys think about a 10 to 20 percent lift on happiness refresh when players are in the hospital?

Thor

Because they give you good stuff in there, which usually keeps you very happy!!

I'm already surprised your happiness doesn't refill while in the hospital.

And no, I'm not a fan of drugs but it does make you smile if they give you the right dosage.

BlitzKrieg

UHM.. your happiness DOES refresh while in the Hospital....

Monte

Back to the subject...

I agree, online players in jail should get better odds at getting busted, and busting someone who is offline should have better odds at geting caught.
justink420 Wrote:Back to the subject...

I agree, online players in jail should get better odds at getting busted, and busting someone who is offline should have better odds at geting caught.

in this case another column should be added to the jail page, Status, so we can easily see who's online and who's not

Aqualung451

You may be on to somthing here biff. Awareness as a part of the game, it would be good if that factored in to combat as well. Ppl would be harder to beat when they are online.

biffbaffboff

Something ive long said.Awareness is the key word here.If your offline you have to be more suceptable to attacks and busts as your in a sleep state.
Speaking of which...

Who would want to sit next to a computer to wait around to get busted by the next Mr. Nice Guy.

Some new player doesn't have the connection to ask for help, this might turn them off from the AL community.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's