Fight club
2008.Mar.16, 10:06 AM
Fight club
has anyone ever thought about an underground fight club kinda like sports betting where your matched up against players your lvl and have the spread based on each players age :?:
i think it would help alot of us noobs as well as the vets earn money and prove your worth plus it would add a new twist to an already fun and addictive game Idea
2008.Mar.16, 10:12 AM

this isnt a bad idea. in fact it could be done with out any new code being written as long as the combatants were in the same location.

"two men enter. i man leaves." lol
2008.Mar.16, 10:26 AM

everyone knows you NEVER talk about fight club

maybe there already is one
2008.Mar.16, 10:27 AM

ok
2008.Mar.16, 10:55 AM

hahaha g2 funny

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.16, 12:51 PM

The Rules of Fight Club.

[Image: fightclub.jpg]

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

I think toh's tyler durden can lock this thread in regards to rules #1 and 2 lol
2008.Mar.16, 03:49 PM

Well, I'd go for that.

Someone was talking about making logs available for fights and such, that would be a good way for us spectators to see the results.

Lets say, I give 10$ and I have the right to read five fight logs of my choice.

Or, like, 15 $ and I have the McTriadboy combo (his last 5 fights that he lost) and so on.
2008.Mar.16, 05:43 PM

Not too bad of an idea, but I'm sure if the administrator is interested in making one, he/she will.
2008.Mar.16, 05:47 PM

airforceone Wrote:Not too bad of an idea, but I'm sure if the administrator is interested in making one, he/she will.

Your contributions are valuable, thanks for your input.
2008.Mar.16, 05:47 PM

Actually..I came up with that idea, but with boxing tournaments after the days of Gymboree..It's somewhere there, and some people bit into it. It's more detailed in my topic of what I was thinkin'.