Fight club
2008.Mar.16, 07:05 PM

i was more in the lines of online players slug it out no weapons or armor between two men the same lvl have an entrance fee three round fights loser goes to the hospital winner gets paid betters get thier share
maybe even break it down into a tourney winner's move on to the next round
2008.Mar.16, 10:30 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:i was more in the lines of online players slug it out no weapons or armor between two men the same lvl have an entrance fee three round fights loser goes to the hospital winner gets paid betters get thier share
maybe even break it down into a tourney winner's move on to the next round

Would require a completely different combat code but I like the idea. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.16, 11:17 PM

Would be nice to add dirty tricks to it to give underdogs a chance.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.17, 12:08 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Actually..I came up with that idea, but with boxing tournaments after the days of Gymboree..It's somewhere there, and some people bit into it. It's more detailed in my topic of what I was thinkin'.

not to be a blank but i came up with the idea, i even called it FIGHT club
pwned.
2008.Mar.17, 12:28 AM

jiggaj Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Actually..I came up with that idea, but with boxing tournaments after the days of Gymboree..It's somewhere there, and some people bit into it. It's more detailed in my topic of what I was thinkin'.

not to be a di%k but i came up with the idea, i even called it FIGHT club
pwned.

congrats! you guys want a cookie?

who the hell cares who came up with it :roll:
2008.Mar.17, 01:22 AM

gotta give credit where its due. Newtons theory of gravity... Einsteins theory of relativity... whats-his-names theory of AL fight clubs... oh, well I guess you dont have to...