heres a novel idea (gangs)
2008.Mar.14, 11:36 PM

what about a way where a player can take over a gang that has fewer than three inactive members and kick those players from the gang
2008.Mar.15, 12:08 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:what about a way where a player can take over a gang that has fewer than three inactive members and kick those players from the gang

ROFL!!!!!

i call dibs on super villains lol
2008.Mar.15, 12:37 AM

filthymick Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:what about a way where a player can take over a gang that has fewer than three inactive members and kick those players from the gang

ROFL!!!!!

i call dibs on super villains lol

that was intended for INACTIVE gangs that have only one or two players in it and they have not been ACTIVE for more than 20 to 30 days
i've seen alot of that

LOL SMH
2008.Mar.15, 02:14 AM

Loki Wrote:ooh, i got an idea

how about we just allow for elimination via gang war?

Yep, bring it back. 10consecutive losses, game over. If you're active it won't e hard to declare on an inactice once you get to fair to win a war. Maybe get an event when you've been whooped 5times consecutivelly, then 9times, then the 10th. Astalavesta.
2008.Mar.15, 06:25 AM

That is a good idea bren, seems quite fair
2008.Mar.15, 09:05 AM

badmanbren Wrote:
Loki Wrote:ooh, i got an idea

how about we just allow for elimination via gang war?

Yep, bring it back. 10consecutive losses, game over. If you're active it won't e hard to declare on an inactice once you get to fair to win a war. Maybe get an event when you've been whooped 5times consecutivelly, then 9times, then the 10th. Astalavesta.

but this does nothing to eliminate the nonactive 1-2 man gangs. that was the point.

virtually ANY gang but SV would be susceptible for elimination with
Bren's suggestion. so sure.. SV would love that idea.... gives them even more power.

the point is not to risk an active gang that has put in millions of dollars and worked super hard to get gang points and built up their hideout...all to have them be eliminated by a 10 gang war loss streak to 1-2 heavy handed gangs. thats bunk... sorry.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Mar.15, 09:25 AM

im against gang deletion

doh
2008.Mar.15, 09:49 AM

Conrad1103 Wrote:but this does nothing to eliminate the nonactive 1-2 man gangs. that was the point.

virtually ANY gang but SV would be susceptible for elimination with
Bren's suggestion. so sure.. SV would love that idea.... gives them even more power.

the point is not to risk an active gang that has put in millions of dollars and worked super hard to get gang points and built up their hideout...all to have them be eliminated by a 10 gang war loss streak to 1-2 heavy handed gangs. thats bunk... sorry.

Oh please we've never wanted gang deletions... i agree that there should be something done with inactive gangs u cant declare on BUT those ppl threw good money into those gangs and may someday come back. dunno bout u but i'd be pretty miffed if i came back and my gang was gone because it was hurting someone else's eyes.

Edited by Eaglefreak

Please watch the pyramids

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.15, 11:14 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Oh please we've never wanted gang deletions... i agree that there should be something done with inactive gangs u cant declare on BUT those ppl threw good money into those gangs and may someday come back. dunno bout u but i'd be pretty miffed if i came back and my gang was gone because it was hurting someone else's eyes.

they left they can come back and start over

Edited by Eaglefreak

Please watch the pyramids
2008.Mar.15, 11:20 AM

There isn't much point in deleting any gangs but inactive gangs. More gangs = more targets so what's there to complain abut.