two probs. credits and smilies
2008.Mar.14, 04:21 PM
two probs. credits and smilies
1) i have noticed if i donate credits i either drop right off list (or right down) in pantheon of infamy (gym and crimes). i am having trouble understanding why???
2) i cannot seem to use smilies in forums...Disable Smilies in this post is not checked and Options:
HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON appears. i am technologically illiterate so please keep answer simple, lol.
2008.Mar.14, 04:54 PM

Your donation schedule has no direct effect on your pantheon status, outside of the Wealth Pantheon.

Along the lines of smilies. No clue whats goin on there Pepcid.
2008.Mar.14, 05:37 PM

hey marlo, thanks for reply, however i am still a little in the dark on how i was 2nd to 3rd in both gym and crimes, and the instant i donated i dropped off list in gym and to 30ish in crime...if not affected by donation, whats goin on? same thing happened yesterday as well...normally would not bother me but i am goin for max. participation this week. ee's confusing me Wink lol
2008.Mar.14, 05:52 PM

the list is based on how the % of your daily total AP used for crimes. if you drop credits in for donator status your total potential increases giving you a smaller percentage.
2008.Mar.14, 05:53 PM

It is affected by you donating for a day. I use to add donator status for 12 hours a day and drop off every day. So I asked Zenith about it. It seems that when you donate, it now looks at a different percentage than 1:1 because of your refresh rate status. At midnight when you lose your donator status you will be back in the top again.

As for crimes, I never noticed any changes daily when I added donator status for the day.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.14, 06:11 PM

thanks mudpies and jolabent, that clears things up a bit...no need to worry i have wasted my time this week. Smile
2008.Mar.17, 03:37 PM

i noticed that also friday before i donated i was 5th and 6th in the gym and crimes after i donated i dropped down into the 30's in both catagories Evil and when donater status went away i was 1st in both the gym and crimes Biggrin