AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: two probs. credits and smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

peteplacid

1) i have noticed if i donate credits i either drop right off list (or right down) in pantheon of infamy (gym and crimes). i am having trouble understanding why???
2) i cannot seem to use smilies in forums...Disable Smilies in this post is not checked and Options:
HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON appears. i am technologically illiterate so please keep answer simple, lol.

Marlo

Your donation schedule has no direct effect on your pantheon status, outside of the Wealth Pantheon.

Along the lines of smilies. No clue whats goin on there Pepcid.

peteplacid

hey marlo, thanks for reply, however i am still a little in the dark on how i was 2nd to 3rd in both gym and crimes, and the instant i donated i dropped off list in gym and to 30ish in crime...if not affected by donation, whats goin on? same thing happened yesterday as well...normally would not bother me but i am goin for max. participation this week. ee's confusing me Wink lol

mudpies

the list is based on how the % of your daily total AP used for crimes. if you drop credits in for donator status your total potential increases giving you a smaller percentage.
It is affected by you donating for a day. I use to add donator status for 12 hours a day and drop off every day. So I asked Zenith about it. It seems that when you donate, it now looks at a different percentage than 1:1 because of your refresh rate status. At midnight when you lose your donator status you will be back in the top again.

As for crimes, I never noticed any changes daily when I added donator status for the day.

peteplacid

thanks mudpies and jolabent, that clears things up a bit...no need to worry i have wasted my time this week. Smile

DirkDanja

i noticed that also friday before i donated i was 5th and 6th in the gym and crimes after i donated i dropped down into the 30's in both catagories Evil and when donater status went away i was 1st in both the gym and crimes Biggrin
Reference URL's