Getting Mugged 7 times in a row
2008.Mar.15, 05:13 PM

Hmm

right 1st thing i sent you the 100k and i did not mug you so you can get rid of that accsation and please dont ever use me as a scapegoat again is it my fault u got mugged for 100k no did i mug you no so dont trust me ok that is fine but other people do and i always pay my debts ask every 1 that i have borrorwed money of and they will say im trustworthy so please delete that comment because im not a common theif < to dingus
2008.Mar.15, 05:28 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Hmm

right 1st thing i sent you the 100k and i did not mug you so you can get rid of that accsation and please dont ever use me as a scapegoat again is it my fault u got mugged for 100k no did i mug you no so dont trust me ok that is fine but other people do and i always pay my debts ask every 1 that i have borrorwed money of and they will say im trustworthy so please delete that comment because im not a common theif < to dingus
he does pay his debts, ill give him that one
2008.Mar.16, 05:54 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Hmm

Gotta agree.SK has been a good friend and never had me over.Ive loaned him and he does pay his debts.