An idea
2008.Mar.12, 12:13 PM

just have it to pick a choice leave ur name or not
2008.Mar.12, 12:32 PM

Not counting the gameplay aspects, this would require a ton of revision to the fight recorder and log database... Just thinking about adding new flags for anonymous hits and the revision work Zen would have to do gives me a headache... Would you lump all the anonymous stats together, or 'hide' them in with the data from the player that already exists?

What about the gang PVP records? same problem

Although I can see the point from a 'roleplaying' point of view... I think the mechanics would probably cause a ton of unexpected problems.
2008.Mar.12, 10:27 PM

infinite93 Wrote:Not counting the gameplay aspects, this would require a ton of revision to the fight recorder and log database... Just thinking about adding new flags for anonymous hits and the revision work Zen would have to do gives me a headache... Would you lump all the anonymous stats together, or 'hide' them in with the data from the player that already exists?

What about the gang PVP records? same problem

Although I can see the point from a 'roleplaying' point of view... I think the mechanics would probably cause a ton of unexpected problems.

What he said.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin