AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: An idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

What do you think about not having your name advertised in the hospital as the player who defeated ....whoever.Instead of it being lost in combat to biffbaffboff it could be just lost in combat.Im only proposing this for when a player is deemed offline as it makes sense if they are offline they are most likely sleeping and in a confused state when attacked.Online hits would show up as lost in combat to me same as hospitalisations but general leaves or mugs whilst the player is offline wouldnt show up anywhere.
personally, I like knowing who attacked me, win or lose.
yeah, i'm not too sure what purpose this would serve.

biffbaffboff

Just that if a hooded figure creaps into your home whilst you sleep and puts an electric axe to your head then proceeds to bludgeon you to almost death im sure in your confused state you wouldnt recognise the player.Thats why i say offline only as we gotta sleep sometime.I think its more real and would add spice to the game.
there are times though when i've seen a certain person in the hosp that i've never tried attacking before or haven't yet beaten, and they are in the hosp by someone that i know i can beat. that gives you a pretty good idea that you can now start attacking that person yourself and win.

Loki

biffbaffboff Wrote:Just that if a hooded figure creaps into your home whilst you sleep and puts an electric axe to your head then proceeds to bludgeon you to almost death im sure in your confused state you wouldnt recognise the player.Thats why i say offline only as we gotta sleep sometime.I think its more real and would add spice to the game.

a cloaked and hooded figure?
where is that triple flip picture?

biffbaffboff

Well coaked or hodded either lol.Point is im presuming when we go in an offline status we are sleeping in our homes.Some dude coming to mug me will get an easy target and be unlikely to recognise the attacker.

Loki

I like leaving my card at the scene.

Kinda pointless idea, but keep trying - you'll come up with something cool one of these days.

TheGeek

mtngti Wrote:I like leaving my card at the scene.

Kinda pointless idea, but keep trying - you'll come up with something cool one of these days.

lol...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's