Is it wrong to
2008.Mar.12, 10:23 AM
Is it wrong to
Hospitalize someone during war? lets say your 10+ levels above someone and you know if you "gang battle" them you wont get any points, and they leave the hosp in 15 minutes or so. so wouldnt it be smarter to hosp them? i'm jsut asking a question, dont hosp me during war =P.
2008.Mar.12, 10:25 AM

No.
2008.Mar.12, 10:28 AM

Yeah, depending on your gangs level spread and what the target in question is capable of doing to your gang, totally acceptable imo. War isn't pretty, do what you gotta do. Its not always the smartest move, but sometimes its the only one.
2008.Mar.12, 10:43 AM

War is war. Anything goes.
2008.Mar.12, 11:04 AM

ok cool, cause i felt kinda bad hospitalizing lower lvl players.
2008.Mar.12, 11:09 AM

You'll become desensitized eventually. Biggrin
2008.Mar.12, 01:08 PM

im sure if you hosp enough levels below yourself some tuff guy will notice and try to threaten you tho..... in cases such as those....just remember Loki's ID#

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.12, 01:23 PM

I think its a personal preferance.My 2 pennies are if they declare on you then they are all fair game.But if you declare on them then go about hospitalising the lower players then id say thats against the spirit of the game.If your big enough to declare on a small gang and a few young ones log in who can do very little damage to your hideout then whats the point.Even if they all logged in and overran your hideout i wouldnt stoop to that.But everyone is different i guess.
2008.Mar.12, 04:19 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I think its a personal preferance.My 2 pennies are if they declare on you then they are all fair game.But if you declare on them then go about hospitalising the lower players then id say thats against the spirit of the game.If your big enough to declare on a small gang and a few young ones log in who can do very little damage to your hideout then whats the point.Even if they all logged in and overran your hideout i wouldnt stoop to that.But everyone is different i guess.

wudda wuss
2008.Mar.12, 04:22 PM

mudpies Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I think its a personal preferance.My 2 pennies are if they declare on you then they are all fair game.But if you declare on them then go about hospitalising the lower players then id say thats against the spirit of the game.If your big enough to declare on a small gang and a few young ones log in who can do very little damage to your hideout then whats the point.Even if they all logged in and overran your hideout i wouldnt stoop to that.But everyone is different i guess.

wudda wuss

I aint no wuss **** .I just aint no bully.

EDIT: please watch your language Smile