Is it wrong to
2008.Mar.12, 08:58 PM

Dunno if this has been said yet, but if you've got some lower levels dudes of your own in your gang, mug the lower levels of the other gang. Then, let your little guys have at 'em. =D
2008.Mar.12, 10:59 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Dunno if this has been said yet, but if you've got some lower levels dudes of your own in your gang, mug the lower levels of the other gang. Then, let your little guys have at 'em. =D

let me get em lol
2008.Mar.12, 11:02 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:someone say nap i thought this was a crime game not daddy daycare
Hi, you must be new here. Razz
kinda but that was aimed at those who cry alot
2008.Mar.16, 08:59 AM

I had an interesting discussion about this on msn with someone last night so I just thought I'd point this out.

While I'm all for Hosping peeps if you're losing a war just remember, IF the gang you're hosping is affiliated with a gang who can whoop your arse DONT be surprised when the BIG DOGS join the battle. :roll: :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.16, 10:11 AM

I'm a noob here, but this topic is rather personal to me, so I'm going to say this:

My gang is small, but we are frequently attacked by a larger gang on a daily basis, or even several timies a day. ONE time, in frustration at a gang who was attacking us for the third time in one day, I hospitalized one of the lower level members (just so it would be one less person attacking). Their leader contacted MY leader about hospitalizing online peeps, and I was severely reprimanded for that.

In addition, my leader strongly suggested I apologize to both the player I had hospitalized AND to the leader of that gang (which I did).

SO... if that standard has changed, I would like to know it, and I would also like for all the leaders to know it. Since that day, I have NEVER NEVER attacked ANYONE online!
2008.Mar.16, 10:15 AM

muffen Wrote:I'm a noob here, but this topic is rather personal to me, so I'm going to say this:

My gang is small, but we are frequently attacked by a larger gang on a daily basis, or even several timies a day. ONE time, in frustration at a gang who was attacking us for the third time in one day, I hospitalized one of the lower level members (just so it would be one less person attacking). Their leader contacted MY leader about hospitalizing online peeps, and I was severely reprimanded for that.

In addition, my leader strongly suggested I apologize to both the player I had hospitalized AND to the leader of that gang (which I did).

SO... if that standard has changed, I would like to know it, and I would also like for all the leaders to know it. Since that day, I have NEVER NEVER attacked ANYONE online!

that standard changed when the war code changed recently.
2008.Mar.16, 10:29 AM

w00k Wrote:
muffen Wrote:I'm a noob here, but this topic is rather personal to me, so I'm going to say this:

that standard changed when the war code changed recently.
So we are no longer supposed to hospitilaize online people in war? what happened to all's fair in war?
2008.Mar.16, 10:38 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:So we are no longer supposed to hospitilaize online people in war? what happened to all's fair in war?

muffen was referring to when the war code was pillowfighting wars when online hits were frowned upon but now the war code has changed and has integrated pvp attacks into it so that standard has changed. i think you missed my point, foley.
2008.Mar.16, 10:40 AM

Plain and simple, what standard....the one that most of the big gangs set forth and everyone else seemed to adopt....or the one that best fits the strategy of the new code.

If you have any members in the hospital from anything other than a gang battle you lose potential points for the winning side. Recently, zen amended the code so that those that were in the hospital for gang battle did not deduct from the overall potential points that could be won. Saying this, you have to realize that if a gang has bigger members or big "friends" you might find yourself in the hospital just because you are in war and they can.

Developing strategies to beat the attacker can involve hospitalizations, gang pvp, hitmen, and aps and cps used. Try and find what works best for you.

doh
2008.Mar.16, 10:49 AM

w00k Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:So we are no longer supposed to hospitilaize online people in war? what happened to all's fair in war?

muffen was referring to when the war code was pillowfighting wars when online hits were frowned upon but now the war code has changed and has integrated pvp attacks into it so that standard has changed. i think you missed my point, foley.
Ok thank you for clarifying that for, me. I was a little confused.