Hosp limits
2008.Mar.12, 09:58 AM
Hosp limits
i think there should be a limit to how many times a person can get hosped online per day or offline due to the hosps ive seen daily have to be at least 7+ not only would this help people who are the 1s getting hosped but it will also stop bullying through hosping just a idea thoughts

p.s 4 hosps a day on 1 person ill use a EG here

Roots hosped by Loki for instance he could hosp me but then when he does he has a limiter i.e he can hosp me until this limit thing comes into play for the rest of the day then so on and on Smile
2008.Mar.12, 10:01 AM

there's already a lame coding in place for hospitalizations. what else do you want....should hosping just be eliminated from the game, would that appease you?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.12, 10:02 AM

Yes because we definitely need more sugar coating in this here war game.

How about this: don't do things to anger people who can make your gaming experience an unhappy one.

BTW, the current hosp code diminishes time for each attack in a 24 hour period. What you are asking for already exists. And it's stupid.
2008.Mar.12, 10:03 AM

Let there be war. Let's not be stupid about this. If somebody can easilly beat you and you offend them expect it. If you don't wanna be hosped stay out there way. If the majority of people can stay clear from weekly hosps, the rest of us can aswell. I think this rule would help the lower levels be big mouths to the higher levels as they know after 4 hosps they have an advantage... just makes no sense. My 2 cents.
2008.Mar.12, 10:04 AM

w00k Wrote:there's already a lame coding in place for hospitalizations. what else do you want....should hosping just be eliminated from the game, would that appease you?

if it is lame why do you play this game ?
2008.Mar.12, 10:05 AM

yup, the lame hosp coding just promotes more shit talking from players weaker than you because they very well know they have that crutch in place that allows them to do so.

ShadowKid Wrote:
w00k Wrote:there's already a lame coding in place for hospitalizations. what else do you want....should hosping just be eliminated from the game, would that appease you?

if it is lame why do you play this game ?

read what i wrote. i said the hosp coding is lame, not the game.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.12, 10:07 AM

Some of us had to actually work our way past the bigger guys and overcome. Imagine that, eh?
2008.Mar.12, 10:09 AM

wait im not complaining and im not really winding any 1 up im just asking for opions not for my head to be bitten off geez SORRY IF I STEPED ON YOUR TOES
2008.Mar.12, 10:10 AM

cry cry
2008.Mar.12, 10:12 AM

SK, I am sharing my opinion and this topic has already been beaten to death.

It is a dumb idea and it motivates nobody to improve, but there is a hosp limit code in place already.