Hosp limits
2008.Mar.12, 10:13 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:cry cry

yeah im crying im off to the corner goodbye Bren ur cool the others oh well didnt relise the word limit would annoy them delete this thread since it hurts the others
2008.Mar.12, 10:14 AM

Yeah, I have to agree with the consensus here. If someone is being hosp'd multiple times a day, they probably did something to warrant it. Don't know alot of players who hospitalize randomly for the sake of doing so.

Don't need anymore protection than is already in place.
2008.Mar.12, 10:15 AM

Yup, don't play a game of crime and mug someone offline for money, you will get hospitalized by paid hits for doing this....... hehe

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.12, 10:17 AM

It's war I guess. If that's how they retaliated so be it lol. I hate paid hits though, why not put the money on End and try and beat the person yourself... it feels so much better that way.
2008.Mar.12, 10:17 AM

Jola, retribution is also part of the game.
2008.Mar.12, 10:18 AM

mtngti Wrote:Jola, retribution is also part of the game.

It sure is Smile Just saying what not to do to avoid hospitalizations lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.12, 10:20 AM

WHAT EVER LALALALALALALA I DONT CARE ANYMORE
2008.Mar.12, 10:25 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:WHAT EVER LALALALALALALA I DONT CARE ANYMORE

Wow, lol. Best Post Ever.

lol
2008.Mar.12, 10:27 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:cry cry

yeah im crying im off to the corner goodbye Bren ur cool the others oh well didnt relise the word limit would annoy them delete this thread since it hurts the others

That was Poptart mocking you, not Bren..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.12, 12:36 PM

there was a guy who kept harrasing me and talkin smack about my president and gang the results constant hospitalizations until he stopped