Idea to keep the brand new players
2008.Jan.28, 04:00 PM

I fully agree, infact i actually was the one who started the Anti P Academy when i was fairly new to this game,the idea was to take all noobs, train them,give them wweapons,and show them the ropes, however like you said, new players are hard to keep,tho i have had an impact on a handful in which of who are now lvl 10 +

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Jan.28, 04:02 PM

Point proved.
2008.Jan.28, 04:20 PM

JaySin Wrote:Great idea Biff, im for it....also we all have to remember,new guys will someday be old guys...and those who helped them get there shal be rewarded....

you said it, i marked down anyone and everyone who has helped me get goin, and i also try to bust high level players..little goodwill goes a long way on here, i've found.. Twisted
2008.Jan.28, 06:13 PM

I really like this idea. I know when i started i wasent liking this game much and was thinking of quiting. But then BearyBear asked me to join his ol crew. He helped me out alot with items and answering all my questions. If it werent for all that mentoring i probably wouldent be around today.
2008.Jan.28, 08:45 PM

I came in with a lot of players from another game. Most of them have become inactive, but Scorp i actually got to join off me.

If it wasn't for that group, I probably would have quit eons ago. I believe the only ones still playing are Lanidarc (Stumpie), Coolbay, MahtaReika, Scorpious, and Druchii (BoondockSaint).

I still talk with Dru, but if it wasn't for the others in the group before, I would probably have quit.

I agree we need to try to retain new players more. As in all online games that run over time, there will be a high attrition rate, but if we can salvage even 10%, we will have accomplished something incredible.

Biff, I think your idea is good....probably needs some tweaking, but the basic concepts are sound. I'll have to ponder over a "newbie package" and see what my twisted imagination can come up with Biggrin
2008.Jan.28, 09:56 PM

Go for it bud. Come up with some good ones. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin When the weekend rolls around again and I am doing just the night job I may have time to think up some too.
2008.Jan.29, 06:04 PM

I email my refs as soon as i get a notice... then i send them a bunch of money... if u get them the moment they appear they usually stay Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.24, 08:53 PM

I'm a new game player and I think this would be great. Starting out in the game is a little slow because there isn't much to do b/c you don't have many AP , energy, or money. Meeting and being able to talk to other players right away would give new players something to do in between visits to the gym. Thanks to Shadowsoul I am still playing and enjoying it more each time I do so. Idea
2008.Mar.24, 11:08 PM

i for one agree 110% with the idea when i first started i was close to quitin myself but than i met a kind old lady who helped me out and since than i try to find noobs and give them what little help and advice i can and thanks to that nice wolf lady i plan on growing old and being able to rumble with the big dawgs one day Biggrin lol :wink: gr8 idea biff
2008.May.07, 12:51 AM

This is a wonderful idea,i help all i can with noobs,i have been helping them with guns,advice,i give them a gang to be in and a place to live beside a cardboard box if i see one that just signed up and it helps them stay longer