peace for pacifists/fights for those who like to get dirty
2008.Jan.27, 07:08 PM

basically what i don't like is the attempt to sanatize and steralize war as far as gang wars are concerned.

If you want the new gang war code, at least have consequences for losing the war. Allow the winner to have some satisfaction.

If there's no satisfaction, it's a waste of time and Energy or APs.

And if people are bothered by stronger players, just do away with stats and everyone will always be the same strength. Can't get more even than that.

Make it so 10 player gangs can only war 10 player gangs.

3 player gangs can only war 3 member gangs, etc. then the war is all strategy.

Even footing on gangwars too.
2008.Jan.27, 07:14 PM

As most know, my gang is not a high warring gang. I do find attacking a hideout a waste of AP for no reason. Although I don't know about the old gang wars, I think adding a little spice to these ones would be a benefit and probably get my gang a little more active in the warring system.

I like Pullo's idea to make it like a step feature. What I don't like currently is a gang of 10+ being able to wipe out a gang of 3 people. To me that makes no sense. Putting points on, say, a gang of 10 versus a gang of 10-15 would make it more worthwhile.

I have had a couple of wars where hospitalizations have occurred. My gang did enjoy the strategy of trying to stay out of harms way. And even though, I am somewhat of that Pacifist, this game could use a little more reason to have a gang war for sure. Now please don't think to declare on me and attack us, because I say this lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.27, 07:17 PM

Here is some thoughts.gangs can be upgraded financially with weapons of choice that attack an opposing gang.I.e a mortor cannon or something.Also try the 5k gang win.Money has to be in the vault of the opposing gang and is taken when they lose.Anygang with no money in there gang vault for 2 days gets disbanded.Any gang overrun with no money in vault is claimend by other gang or traded in for financial reward.
2008.Jan.27, 07:19 PM

Another thought-
consequences for losing a war could be the members of the winning gang, get to rename the members of the losing gang (no profane names). The names stick until they win or lose their next war. If they win their next war, they get to change their names back. If they lose, the winners rename them.

You can't get more satisfaction than naming opponent "HitsLikeaGirl" or some such silly name and no one has to cry about eating hospital jello or having their gang deleted.
2008.Jan.27, 07:21 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Here is some thoughts.gangs can be upgraded financially with weapons of choice that attack an opposing gang.I.e a mortor cannon or something.Also try the 5k gang win.Money has to be in the vault of the opposing gang and is taken when they lose.Anygang with no money in there gang vault for 2 days gets disbanded.Any gang overrun with no money in vault is claimend by other gang or traded in for financial reward.

I don't particularly like this idea. When we upgrade a slot we don't have money. My players are buying equipment/armor they can't afford to be paying the gang wars too. Not all gangs have rich players.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.27, 07:23 PM

Jolabent Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Here is some thoughts.gangs can be upgraded financially with weapons of choice that attack an opposing gang.I.e a mortor cannon or something.Also try the 5k gang win.Money has to be in the vault of the opposing gang and is taken when they lose.Anygang with no money in there gang vault for 2 days gets disbanded.Any gang overrun with no money in vault is claimend by other gang or traded in for financial reward.

I don't particularly like this idea. When we upgrade a slot we don't have money. My players are buying equipment/armor they can't afford to be paying the gang wars too. Not all gangs have rich players.
We can do away with weapons if we do away with stats. everyone on equal footing leaves no room for whiners and promotes strategizing.

I mean if we're trying to give everyone a fair chance, and have no perks for things like time spent training etc, let's go all out. As it is, taking away abilities from stronger players does nothing but promote resentment. And if we want all players to play and not just those who donate gobs of money, this works. But if everyone is on a level playing field, the game is sanitized, but totally fair.

Then what happens with donations is you get the perks of the stats and no commercials on the page while you're playing.

To have these comforts, a monthly fee could be charged then no one donates gobs of money and gains no advantage other than convenience.

I mean everybody including admins and moderators have voiced concerns about people being too strong, etc. Put their convictions to good use and have donation for a convenient screen w/o commercials cost 5 dollars per month.
2008.Jan.27, 07:24 PM

Jolabent Wrote:

Then how do you pay your electricity bill gas bill water rates and feed your gang? :roll: :roll: :roll:
2008.Jan.27, 07:24 PM

I'm glad to hear the ideas. Keep them coming.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.27, 07:31 PM

Not everyone can afford to buy credits in real money. I know that 2/11 of my gang members do. This game shouldn't revolve around money at all. It is not who can afford to pay the most to play.

2008.Jan.27, 07:33 PM

zenith Wrote:I'm glad to hear the ideas. Keep them coming.
yeh, zen. i've turned blue in the face spouting out ideas. they fall on deaf ears.