At what level did you....
2008.Jan.25, 03:02 AM
At what level did you....
Im wondering at what lvl did people first do the following things..

Assuming you play melee...

what lvl were you when you first got a combat axe (that includes also having the required stats to equip it)

What about electric axe?

Dyneema trenchcoat?

and Finally what lvl wer eyou when you got (assuming you have) a Villa?
2008.Jan.25, 03:12 AM

Villa = lvl 22 MAYB... cant remember that far back... then again at lvl 25 when i sold my ranch to get a certain item lol
2008.Jan.25, 03:24 AM

i've been swing my combat axe since lvl 10 or 11.

still no treanch coat.

could've had the villa twice over but used my credits for other things.
2008.Jan.25, 04:09 AM
Re: At what level did you....
Hiei008 Wrote:and Finally what lvl wer eyou when you got (assuming you have) a Villa?

Just wondering which Villa you're asking about? The midlan Villa? I've had it since lvl 24 I think or lvl 25

I had the rural ranch at lvl 15. Mind i had a great donating ref for awhile and not everyone gets somene who is rich. I got alot of stuff I would never have had on my income but for a certain someone who donated so much to the game. :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.25, 07:12 AM

Level 8 for my Villa(After straight up two days of busts and going from level 1 to level 8.) Level 12 for my Combat Axe, 18 for my Electric Axe, and the same for my Dyneema Trenchcoat. :>
2008.Jan.25, 09:18 AM

I have had my knife and cardboardbox since lvl 1...

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Jan.25, 11:50 AM

is that the knife you give me and is still on the hideout wall?
2008.Jan.25, 02:26 PM
Re: At what level did you....
Howlsong Wrote:
Hiei008 Wrote:and Finally what lvl wer eyou when you got (assuming you have) a Villa?

Just wondering which Villa you're asking about? The midlan Villa? I've had it since lvl 24 I think or lvl 25

I had the rural ranch at lvl 15. Mind i had a great donating ref for awhile and not everyone gets somene who is rich. I got alot of stuff I would never have had on my income but for a certain someone who donated so much to the game. :wink:

I was talking about the rural district villa... lol Horo you cant remember "that far back" ummm 4 lvl back is far? lol
2008.Jan.25, 02:30 PM

lol yea, winter vacation can do this to me, lmao
2008.Jan.25, 02:32 PM

I strapped on my combat axe when I was level 7. Got my villa when I was level 8, and started sportin' my dyneema when I hit level...11 I think.