Rules?
2008.Jan.24, 11:29 AM

I wil tri too spel corrukly four my repli hear. Not shur if the preeveeous speling wil afek it or not.

You know Nitromthn I am sure others beside a few know how you are acting and have seen what you have done in game to new players for example (just an example). Somebody tries toi rectify a situation and gets loads of potty mouth in a letter to them. Now, they are supposed to ignore this stuff. You are whining and sniveling because you were hit online and hospitalized constantly????? Tell you what, take it for four months straight and not quit and then write me and I will start feeling bad for you. How does the saying go: Mess with the bull........ Exactly.
2008.Jan.24, 11:32 AM

For those who missed exactly what nitro said to me due to the mod's here you go again another chance to see his mails to me

[EDIT BY USH]
2008.Jan.24, 11:37 AM

Can you mods please leave above reply for at least a week or two (I feel it will go on this long) so others can see what was sent so then they can decide whether or not to support the child when he tries to get others feeling sorry for him. THanks much. Smile Smile Smile Smile
2008.Jan.24, 11:43 AM

Man @ Biff. That's the greatest thing I've ever seen. Oh man..That makes me giggle.
2008.Jan.24, 11:46 AM

Speaking from very recent experience I can say the Vills won't hit a player for no reason. I recently had a conflict with another Vill. He got hosped. a few times, I got hosped a few times. In the end my gang voted that the Vills wasn't for us so we moved on. If the Vills just liked to hit people for fun that whole conflict and the fact that we moved on should have done it. Two days later and no one in my gang has been onlined by a Vill.
2008.Jan.24, 11:48 AM
Re: Rules?
Let's break it down.

Nitromthn Wrote:you only need to donate more than anyone else to be above the rules... ask Punisher.. he does as he want with no repuctions..

That's a little harsh on the admins, who won't take kindly to any pleads after calling them out in such a way. That is an admin/player issue and involves legality, of which the players have no influence on. Only ethics can be controlled by the players. I understand your frustrations, but unless the majority believe the admins aren't doing their job, this will probably be met with expected retaliation unfortunately as players will stand up for the admins.

Quote: i got banned for emailing my girl..

If true, then I'm sorry. I'm sure you took it up with Zenith or someone to give it a further investigation. Do you have what was said then? We as players can't really provide an opinion without knowing all the underlying facts.

Quote:but yet rule #9 is being broken over and over by villains and yet nothing is being done

I can't say much here. I wouldn't see why there would be a rule to not attack a player online, but then again I can see the frustrations that would result with such long hospital stays. This is more an ethical issue rather than legal. So if you could explain to some of us why they started doing this, it would have been better used and understood.

Quote:.. why?.. i donate i play but I'm not punisher... is it fair that their whole gang is bulling me?..

Perhaps not fair or ethical, but not illegal. You may have a point. Again, how did these events start?

Quote: if your in villains and stand up for me you will be kicked. immediately so even if you think its wrong.. don't say nothing or you will get booted... lol

Is there proof of this? That's quite the dictatorship if so, but that's why we are free to create, join, and leave gangs here.

Quote:Nazis rule

That probably will create emotions of anger to some to directly correlate them with Nazis. A bit harsh.

Quote:... just use your two faces like saint... "i wont attack you bro im staying out of it"...lol yea he hit me 3 times already...

if there is proof of this, then indeed...that's wrong to go against your word. but it also depends on how highly we regard the "written word."

What biff just said would be definite flaming. That often means all loss of sympathy. It'd be better to see that in a screenshot though for less chances of editing.

What isn't show is the messages being sent back though. Who sent the first, and who could have resolved it rather than instigate further?

Virtually, you're saying it's a legality issue that you're debating, which needs to be dealt with by the admins and yourself. The players can do nothing here.
2008.Jan.24, 12:02 PM

well although these mails were sent recently i never clear my inbox/outbox and they only hold so many mails.The only remaining one i have is his last mail to me.Posted below

Sender : Nitromthn [6802]
Date : 23 January 08 @ 5:07:39 pm
Subject : everytime you

[EDIT BY USH, STOP IT]

But if you click reply to the mail it brings up your last 10 mails that player sent to you.

In response to what i mailed him it was along the lines of ill be waiting. That was in response to him saying see you tonigt [EDIT] and the only other mail was .... from what i can remember something as simple as this ^^^^ that was in response to his personal attack on my mother.I try not to get into slanging matches through mails due to the fact you can have privalages taken away/even banned from the game.I dont want that so i wouldnt give him the satisfaction.
2008.Jan.24, 12:06 PM

With the assumption that's true then the flaming back was uncalled for. Sorry Nitromthn, and I know you backed me in my other thread, but if you did give those responses and he in fact gave in return the responses he said, then you went too far. You may have not initially deserved such punishment, but that's hard to justify after-the-fact now.

Again all assuming it's true. The only people who can prove it are the players and admins of course, but I see no advantage in lying as it could be uncovered.
2008.Jan.24, 12:09 PM

I eagerly await zenith draggig up my mails both inbox and outbox.Tick Tock counts the hours down.Zenith please post a reply here lol lol lol
2008.Jan.24, 12:32 PM

Just delete some mails and the others will show up again if you did not delete them. Smile Smile Smile
Thread Closed