Get your training boots on
2008.Jan.18, 10:15 PM
Get your training boots on
Gymboree - 1/19/2007

Back by popular demand. Gym bonuses for tomorrow, plus The Zone trainer! Enjoy!!

Thank you Zen, I have so been looking forward to this. Could you tell? lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.18, 10:18 PM

woot ty zen
2008.Jan.18, 10:41 PM

hahaha theres a party at my house tomorrow, so i can be online pretty much the whole day. Thanks for choosing tomorrow for the gymboree, zen! ^_^
2008.Jan.18, 11:15 PM

Got to love gymboree!!!!!
2008.Jan.18, 11:38 PM

Whoopee!! Just happens i have a stat that need Major training lol 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.19, 01:05 AM

hell yeah - thanks zenith!! Biggrin
2008.Jan.19, 02:26 AM

cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"
2008.Jan.19, 02:31 AM

AlienaFerox Wrote:cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"
is this post in the right topic?

btw, GYMBOREE!!!!! FLOCKING SWEET!!!!
2008.Jan.19, 02:34 AM

filthymick Wrote:
AlienaFerox Wrote:cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"
is this post in the right topic?

btw, GYMBOREE!!!!! FLOCKING SWEET!!!!

it's in the right topic, I was reffering to the fact that I will be offline most of the day... and I will not be able to take advantage of this training bonus, that's what I was trying to underline... :roll:
2008.Jan.19, 09:40 AM

oh, ok then. my mistake. enjoy your day. unfortunatly i'll be at work for an 8 hour chunk of my day, so i can relate to missing a critical number of "the zone" trains.