AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Get your training boots on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gymboree - 1/19/2007

Back by popular demand. Gym bonuses for tomorrow, plus The Zone trainer! Enjoy!!

Thank you Zen, I have so been looking forward to this. Could you tell? lol.
woot ty zen

Promathia19

hahaha theres a party at my house tomorrow, so i can be online pretty much the whole day. Thanks for choosing tomorrow for the gymboree, zen! ^_^

theghost83

Got to love gymboree!!!!!
Whoopee!! Just happens i have a stat that need Major training lol 8)

PropositionJoe

hell yeah - thanks zenith!! Biggrin

AlienaFerox

cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"

filthymick

AlienaFerox Wrote:cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"
is this post in the right topic?

btw, GYMBOREE!!!!! FLOCKING SWEET!!!!

AlienaFerox

filthymick Wrote:
AlienaFerox Wrote:cool day... date with the gf, then going out in the town center, then... i'm going to some friends... way sick -_-"
is this post in the right topic?

btw, GYMBOREE!!!!! FLOCKING SWEET!!!!

it's in the right topic, I was reffering to the fact that I will be offline most of the day... and I will not be able to take advantage of this training bonus, that's what I was trying to underline... :roll:

filthymick

oh, ok then. my mistake. enjoy your day. unfortunatly i'll be at work for an 8 hour chunk of my day, so i can relate to missing a critical number of "the zone" trains.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's