similar ip with complete strangers????
2008.Jan.08, 03:24 AM
similar ip with complete strangers????
lately i have noticed an increase in the number of players who i cant send items too. just a lil bit ago i attempted to make a purchase off the item market and it said i couldn't do to, similar ip purchases yada yada yada.

anyway, there is only 1 person with whom i've used his computer to play AL on. and all these other people i dont know or have ever heard ofoutside of AL. i haven't been keeping track of who the players i cant send to are but, i know i've never played on a cell phone or on a shared wireless connection.

is there anything that can be done to resolve this. i've already made numerous donations before someone suggests that.

thank you for your time
2008.Jan.08, 06:06 AM

I am having the same problem also, it seems if they are not donators at all I get that error.
2008.Jan.08, 06:49 AM

ever used a cell phone browser? if so, you have your answer
2008.Jan.08, 07:27 AM

I have never, my cell phone will bring up AL, but errors out when I try to login. It doesn't support the html page. So it is definitely not that problem for me.
2008.Jan.08, 07:29 AM

same with my phone, I can bring up the login page but can't log in. right after my first try a bunch of new similar IP blocks came up.
2008.Jan.08, 09:57 AM

i dont even have a cell phone
2008.Jan.08, 10:17 AM

mudpies Wrote:same with my phone, I can bring up the login page but can't log in. right after my first try a bunch of new similar IP blocks came up.

Actually this was quite cute. We have a mac notebook. I lent it to my oldest son who does not live with me. Since then I have experienced this issue. Now we all know that the IP address is from your internet account. So how did this happen. We do not have the same provider for internet at all. The only common thing in this equation was the notebook.
2008.Jan.11, 05:30 PM

filthymick Wrote:i dont even have a cell phone

haha. Me either. It's been missing for the last three weeks. It's a piece of drek anyway. Don't get a TREO if you decide to get a phone. I'm on my fifth one and the same problem keeps happening. It works great for 2-3 months and then it disappears! At&t seems to have no remedy for this problem.
2008.Jan.15, 01:25 PM

My boyfriend wanted to delete his AL account n there seems not to be one ....How come there isn't one?
2008.Jan.15, 02:27 PM

Sexiebaby Wrote:My boyfriend wanted to delete his AL account n there seems not to be one ....How come there isn't one?

come in or free, but you gotta pay to leave