Why should you train?
2008.Jan.30, 07:45 PM

i train so i can beat people that are 3 lvls above me.
2008.Jan.30, 08:09 PM

Quote:I hate bein new, i don't know what to complain about!! Plus, I feel like I'm in a game with my pop.."back in my day, you could put people in the hospital"..is newer better? I don't know, but i bet a pioneer would take a dodge caravan over a wagon train

haha.
2008.Jan.31, 07:17 AM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Kenard , you should know that I am just as meticulous abut my stats as you are, and by no means am I trying to discourage people from training, that is the farthest thing from my intent.

I am merely vocalizing my fear that the growth from time/money/diligence will be trivialized in the workings of the new war system.

I mean, where is the tangible growth incentive? Why am I working so hard to be able to beat people when there is no facet of the game that this action is actually tied to?

The biggest weakness in men is that in life is that if there is a higher level, we will work to see the next level.
2008.Jan.31, 07:35 AM

That reminds me of a quote; life is a journey, not a destination.

:wink:
2008.Jan.31, 07:37 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...57&start=0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This topic is lookin' real good right now, as far as reasons to train and more activities to do.
2008.Jan.31, 04:45 PM

With the warring of today, your stats as well as your weapon comes into play on the amount of damage you inflict during gang wars.

With the ever evolving gameplay, you never know when stats and weaponry will have more emphasis.

During gang war, the foundation of your overall repair is based on your stats and/or career level.

The reason you are seeing higher level players "standing up" for continuing stat/career/combat training is that we have seen changes numerous times. Each one of the higher level players can attest to how much stats affect every part of gameplay.

Not knocking what you are questioning, grinding on stats is slow and repetitive. My suggestion would be to train, train, train............once you are tired of training, attack, attack, attack. Mix it up now and then so that the monotony of one or the other will be alleviate.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Jan.31, 04:58 PM

good thing these forums are here, so i have somethin to do between trains..heck, i'm addicted to training now....i will continue to train hard to move up the ladder!!!!!