Zen loves us!
2008.Jan.06, 10:58 PM
Zen loves us!
For a limited time, intra-gang combat is available.

It's so good being the one who can't loose in these situations lol. Hello Theafers. Twisted
2008.Jan.06, 11:06 PM

i like it when this happens Biggrin
2008.Jan.06, 11:13 PM

this is good to see how you do against your fellow members.
2008.Jan.06, 11:26 PM

It sure is nice when you think you will get your butt kicked and you don't Smile

**Hides for cover quickly.
2008.Jan.07, 12:09 AM

Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

But what happened to the great exp we used to get when the other person lost?? :cry:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.07, 12:20 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

But what happened to the great exp we used to get when the other person lost?? :cry:

07.December.31 - Fixed a registration bug regarding referrals of high-userid accounts. Ares Corp, in an attempt to eliminate any competition for armor belts, has reduced the battery charge price. Fixed bug where energy-belts grouped below 100% status gained battery charge. Now grouped belts sustain their charge. Boosted gym trainers a bit. Added "Advanced Pro" trainer for players with a minimum reputation of 5. To promote more risk-taking, XP losses for attackers against opponents stronger than them have been reduced.

Think it all got counter balanced.
2008.Jan.07, 01:40 AM

badmanbren leave stalemate 62 8 164 227 139 41

Now, lets hope that Bren doesn't come looking at this topic anymore. Otherwise, I can kiss my ass goodbye.
2008.Jan.07, 02:20 AM

Jolabent Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

07.December.31 - Fixed a registration bug regarding referrals of high-userid accounts. Ares Corp, in an attempt to eliminate any competition for armor belts, has reduced the battery charge price. Fixed bug where energy-belts grouped below 100% status gained battery charge. Now grouped belts sustain their charge. Boosted gym trainers a bit. Added "Advanced Pro" trainer for players with a minimum reputation of 5. To promote more risk-taking, XP losses for attackers against opponents stronger than them have been reduced.

Think it all got counter balanced.

ya i saw that but i didnt realize how much it sucked until today...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.07, 07:52 AM

That does suck. I loved how you'd get an xp boost when you overpower someone. It was always a nice little surprise.
2008.Jan.07, 08:15 AM

Anyways, thanks for letting us have some more fun Zen!