AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen loves us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

badmanbren

For a limited time, intra-gang combat is available.

It's so good being the one who can't loose in these situations lol. Hello Theafers. Twisted

delpot

i like it when this happens Biggrin

carr9190

this is good to see how you do against your fellow members.
It sure is nice when you think you will get your butt kicked and you don't Smile

**Hides for cover quickly.
Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

But what happened to the great exp we used to get when the other person lost?? :cry:
Howlsong Wrote:Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

But what happened to the great exp we used to get when the other person lost?? :cry:

07.December.31 - Fixed a registration bug regarding referrals of high-userid accounts. Ares Corp, in an attempt to eliminate any competition for armor belts, has reduced the battery charge price. Fixed bug where energy-belts grouped below 100% status gained battery charge. Now grouped belts sustain their charge. Boosted gym trainers a bit. Added "Advanced Pro" trainer for players with a minimum reputation of 5. To promote more risk-taking, XP losses for attackers against opponents stronger than them have been reduced.

Think it all got counter balanced.
badmanbren leave stalemate 62 8 164 227 139 41

Now, lets hope that Bren doesn't come looking at this topic anymore. Otherwise, I can kiss my ass goodbye.
Jolabent Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Love the intergang combat Zen!! Totally awesome!!

07.December.31 - Fixed a registration bug regarding referrals of high-userid accounts. Ares Corp, in an attempt to eliminate any competition for armor belts, has reduced the battery charge price. Fixed bug where energy-belts grouped below 100% status gained battery charge. Now grouped belts sustain their charge. Boosted gym trainers a bit. Added "Advanced Pro" trainer for players with a minimum reputation of 5. To promote more risk-taking, XP losses for attackers against opponents stronger than them have been reduced.

Think it all got counter balanced.

ya i saw that but i didnt realize how much it sucked until today...

nbsvtvt

That does suck. I loved how you'd get an xp boost when you overpower someone. It was always a nice little surprise.

cheetah

Anyways, thanks for letting us have some more fun Zen!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's