is this a Vista issue?
2008.Jan.06, 05:18 PM
is this a Vista issue?
This has happened a few times on the new computer. I'll be clicking around on game pages, check the forum, and go back to al.com not more than 2 minutes later and I have to log in. I never had to do that on my win2k machine. my win98se machine will keep me logged in for 25 minutes it seems.

is there a setting I should fix or is it something weird with the game code?
2008.Jan.06, 11:53 PM

I also play on a computer using Vista and I dont have this issue, so I dont think it is a Vista issue.
2008.Jan.07, 06:34 AM

It happens to me, too. I don't worry about it, though. A fast typer, so..yeah.
2008.Jan.07, 04:46 PM

I use Firefox in Vista and this does happen to me also. Firefox saves my pwd though so it's no big deal.

Vista seems to suck real bad overall.
2008.Jan.07, 06:13 PM

i'm actually happier with vista than I thought I would be. I found drivers for all my recording and mastering software so I think I'm set.

prolly a fox/vista combo issue
2008.Jan.09, 12:22 AM

no issues with vista here

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.09, 09:59 AM

ms fluffers
2008.Jan.13, 12:33 AM

I use Vista, and I have noticed this same thing. But I believe it is caused when I log out of my MS imail e-mail account.

If I have AL open in one tab, and my work e-mail open in another tab. When I log out of imail, click back to the AL tab, and select my next action - I will be logged out.

I guess I just attributed this to the the session ending in the window (possibly having an effect on the other tabs open in that window). This is the only way I can get this to happen. I could be way off though Wink