AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is this a Vista issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mudpies

This has happened a few times on the new computer. I'll be clicking around on game pages, check the forum, and go back to al.com not more than 2 minutes later and I have to log in. I never had to do that on my win2k machine. my win98se machine will keep me logged in for 25 minutes it seems.

is there a setting I should fix or is it something weird with the game code?

zingersmack

I also play on a computer using Vista and I dont have this issue, so I dont think it is a Vista issue.

It happens to me, too. I don't worry about it, though. A fast typer, so..yeah.

Loki

I use Firefox in Vista and this does happen to me also. Firefox saves my pwd though so it's no big deal.

Vista seems to suck real bad overall.

mudpies

i'm actually happier with vista than I thought I would be. I found drivers for all my recording and mastering software so I think I'm set.

prolly a fox/vista combo issue
no issues with vista here

Loki

ms fluffers

Monte

I use Vista, and I have noticed this same thing. But I believe it is caused when I log out of my MS imail e-mail account.

If I have AL open in one tab, and my work e-mail open in another tab. When I log out of imail, click back to the AL tab, and select my next action - I will be logged out.

I guess I just attributed this to the the session ending in the window (possibly having an effect on the other tabs open in that window). This is the only way I can get this to happen. I could be way off though Wink
Reference URL's