which would you upgrade first...
2008.Jan.04, 01:00 PM
which would you upgrade first...
would you upgrade housing or weapon(s) first?

oh and another thing does level determien your crime sucess rate as well or just stats for example if i was lvl 6 but all my stats were level 20 (we know that nearly unbelievable but for the sake of example) could i steal luxury cars with no problem (provided i have enough AP at that lvl) or would my stats not be enough and my level would also have to be up to par?
2008.Jan.04, 11:20 PM

Housing first everytime

Get that extra bang for your training buck.
You can get along in AL without a bad weapon but you will get surpassed quickly without a decent house.
2008.Jan.05, 12:35 AM

housing, hands down
2008.Jan.05, 12:46 AM

so youd upgrade from a townhouse to a house then from a house to a rural estate then from as rural estate to a villa before getting a lets say electric axe? with the money it would cost to make those 3 upgardes you coulda bought an electric axe twice lol
2008.Jan.05, 12:54 AM

i would say it all depends on your level and stats. if you are ahead of where you should be for your level, then spend the money on a weapon upgrade. housing should almost always come first though. i would get yourself in the best house you can afford or get access to. it will help you more in the long-term and you always get that money back when you apply it to the next house.
2008.Jan.05, 12:57 AM

well what would you consider stats being "ahead of what they shoudl be" im not gonna list my stats but ill through out some random ones for the sake of an exasmple.. lets say the person in lvl 15 and all their stats are 18 (gawd i wish) would that be considered "ahead of what they should be" in which case then teh axe would be a better first purchase than the housing upgrades?
2008.Jan.05, 12:57 AM

I would get the best house i could afford 1st... then worry about a good weapon, stats are everything if your stats are good then ur weapon will be tops Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.05, 01:12 AM

Same here i go for houses first then the weapons and armor.
2008.Jan.05, 10:08 PM

Don't forget that the best weapons require certain stats anyways... and how do you get your stats high enough to use the best weapons??? With a great house and the gym Smile

(oh and a lot of real world $$$ for the End requirements)
2008.Jan.30, 07:06 PM

Weapons are great, but housing is so much better.