which would you upgrade first...
2008.Jan.30, 07:09 PM

Housing before all.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.30, 07:12 PM

is there a section 8 option? lol

Twisted
2008.Jan.30, 08:20 PM

Housing >_>
2008.Jan.31, 05:06 AM

Housing.Get your dex to 18+ then you can steal sports cars @ roughly 1k a pop.A typical criming day can get you 20/30k easy.10 days criming = electric axe and all for free because you invested in your house first.
2008.Jan.31, 08:38 AM

House.. and if you buy a new house, dont ever sell it!!!

biffbaffboff Wrote:Housing.Get your dex to 18+ then you can steal sports cars @ roughly 1k a pop.A typical criming day can get you 20/30k easy.10 days criming = electric axe and all for free because you invested in your house first.

I think you also need a good work experience to get @ 1k per crime(that crime)..and besides 18 dexterity, you may also need some strenght too

I've noticed i succeded more at busting people out of jail after i raised my work experience

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jan.31, 09:19 AM

I would beg to differ on the work experience, dex and int maybe. My work experience is only level 5 and I do 1k crimes all the time.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.31, 09:37 AM

Jolabent Wrote:My work experience is only level 5 and I do 1k crimes all the time.

mine was only 3 :wink:

2008.Jan.31, 10:30 AM

alinutza Wrote:House.. and if you buy a new house, dont ever sell it!!!

NOW u tell me XD lol j/k, but yea, sold my house to buy some new things. i kinna regretted it, kinna being lost the extra DP from it, but gained something good
2008.Jan.31, 10:38 AM

Promathia19 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:House.. and if you buy a new house, dont ever sell it!!!

NOW u tell me XD lol j/k, but yea, sold my house to buy some new things. i kinna regretted it, kinna being lost the extra DP from it, but gained something good

don't sell it, if you aren't sure that you can buy it back in a short time after you sold it !!!
i've sold my house many times too, but i bought it back soon after..

2008.Jan.31, 04:16 PM

trust me. work experience doesn't do anything.