I don't have the guts to bust out of jail?
2008.Feb.01, 10:40 AM
I don't have the guts to bust out of jail?
Someone please explain how I gain such guts?

Thanks in advance.
2008.Feb.01, 10:44 AM

you need a certain amount of AP that is associated with your level. at level three... it's probably like, i don't know, maybe 2?
2008.Feb.01, 10:46 AM

Hm, I have 2 AP and I am still without the guts.

Does the length of the sentance factor in? I know it does with successes.
2008.Feb.01, 04:10 PM

Length of "sentance" affects your guts.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.01, 04:17 PM

At level 4 you would need I believe 3 AP to bust yourself. So if you only have 2, you are short one.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.01, 04:19 PM

Okay, so AP and minuites left factors in.

Thanks everyone.
2008.Feb.02, 01:02 AM

i think it uses the same amount of AP no matter how long you're in jail for. there are, however, certain limits to the amount of time you are capable of busting. this is based on your "toughest bust" as far as i know, and possibly your level too.

if the amount of time in the sentence is significantly higher then your toughest bust then forget it lol.

this is based on observation, so there may be more to it than i understand.
2008.Feb.02, 01:03 AM

Interesting. Thanks for the tip.
2008.Feb.02, 01:38 AM

if the amount of time in the sentence is significantly higher then your toughest bust then forget it

Close, but you have according to your level/busts a "maximum security" that you can self bust on. It is no where close to your toughest bust. Mine best bust is 610 while I stay in maximum security if over 303 minutes.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.02, 02:33 AM

hmm... now that you mention it i've had thad a few times before too. never thought a bout it but, THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

i was speaking more from a "busting someone else out" point of view my best bust is only 428mins but i can bust me uness its lower than 256min.